We Recommend

• Goldeneye007 - January 12, 2013 1:55 p.m.

My anticipated is hinging on whether or not a game based on the Smurfs 2 is announced. The smurfs have a great history in this medium, I can only hope for more. If not though, probably Animal Crossing 3d or something.
  • Kailon791 - January 12, 2013 5:54 a.m.

Bioshock Infinite. Been watching it since it was first announced (and since it had a release date of last november), but the game looks amazing. It seems like the studio is taking Bioshock back to the great roots it had in Bioshock 1 with focused battles, some clever puzzles and memorable characters that was lost in Bioshock 2.
  • archnite - January 11, 2013 8:23 p.m.

Metal Gear. Any Metal Gear Doesn't matter: Rising, Ground Zeroes, Vita... Phantom Pain? If its got gears and its got metal I need it.
  • rainn'sgaydar - January 11, 2013 7:34 p.m.

Remember Me and Destiny are high on my radar, but I need to know more about them before I can truly anticipate them. Bioshock Infinite is probably my most anticipated. I just expect it to be the most polished game of the year. On the handheld front, having rediscovered my Pokemon love over the last year and a half, Pokemon X/Y probably take the gold.
  • Tranquilbez34 - January 11, 2013 6:52 p.m.

Grand Theft Auto V, I know this is an easy one but since my country just enforced an R18+ Rating for games, Me and other Australians will be able to play a GTA game in all it's glory for the first time ever since previous installments had to be edited for classification standards. Also, JETPACKS!
  • n00b - January 11, 2013 4:43 p.m.

Bayonetta 2. So far its the only thing that has me interested in the wii u
  • obviouslyadouche - January 11, 2013 4 p.m.

Fire Emblem: Awakening. I have loved the fire emblem series since I first played Radiant dawn. I'm very excited for the newest entry due to the huge amount of postgame support it will be getting, the new character skills and just getting to play a new Fire Emblem game.