• spulungkin - June 14, 2009 5:17 a.m.

My younger sister kept beating me on Tekken 5 using the same attack over and over again. Details? keep reading: Me, my little sister (who is 4 yrs. younger than me), and our two little cousins were playing Tekken 5. We take turns on it. Then me and my sister were up for the next match. I chose Raven because I'm good with him (not "that" good, But still good), and she chose Cristine because she's pretty(WTF!). So she use this "CARTWHEEL" attack that hits you when your blocking or even when your lying down, so there's no time for you to get up. It was REALLY annoying. The sucky part is that my two little cousins were watching, and they look up to me as their "Master in Gaming", and now,their seeing me getting beat up by my little sister, and she's not even a Hardcore Gamer. And beacause I wouldn't accept my loss, I kept on asking for another round, and kept getting beat. I was so mad that day that I didn't realize, all you have to do to avoid the CARTWHEEL attack is to roll sideways and then counter. Argh.....
  • ASSASINATION323 - June 14, 2009 4:51 a.m.

...oh yeah, after all that I had to go to the doctor for passing out. Turns out I almost had an anurism, EXTREME!
  • ASSASINATION323 - June 14, 2009 4:45 a.m.

Ninja Gaiden 2. I really wanted to beat it on the hardest difficulty, I was up at 3:30 on the 5th level. I took the controller and broke it in half with my bare hands! Still infuriated, I took my ps2 controller (completely unnecessary) and chucked it out of my window. I went completely nuts!
  • GigantoBear - June 14, 2009 2:43 a.m.

Elder Scrolls 3:Morrowind and its stupid combat system. Im right next to the guy and my sword is not hurting him! Also when your fatigue is low you fall down and enemies can just whale on you. These two factors made me snap the disc in half so nobody else would have to go through that terrible combat system.
  • thefatone09 - June 13, 2009 11:14 p.m.

I have a PS2 controller that has survived being split open at least 20 times, and it still works perfect.
  • gamemaster100 - June 13, 2009 10:51 p.m.

gta sa: i died so many times when trying to do the final mission. i got the control and threw it at the tv.. only the conral broke...
  • PS360Rulez - June 13, 2009 9:57 p.m.

No contest. I was playing Ninja Gaiden 2 on the 360 and after playing through an aggonizingly difficult game and fighting those two lava shooting turtle creatues for like an hour I finally beat them only to have a boss from earlier in the game confront and beat my ass. Worrst part I have half health and no heals left and it just reloads where im at half health before the fight. Havent played the game since.
  • Slaanash - June 13, 2009 8:49 p.m.

The goddamned spider boss in metroid fusion. It causes NERD RAGE.
  • Danomeon - June 13, 2009 8:32 p.m.

Velvet Assasain had me shouting in infuriation when I was forced to relive the same boring, crappily written 2-minute long German conversation every time I died before being able to attempt to assasinate two men again. I also was very frustrated at a 25 second long death animation in Too Human, especially when I had selected the weakest, most unbalanced class in the game and was constantly being gang-banged by my enemies.
  • Hobojedi - June 13, 2009 5:22 p.m.

:3 Thanks for the mention; but I try not to get too angry at my games, although when I was playing FF Crystal Chronicles a few years back, I was pissed that the game reset and didn't save after hours of work. Didn't play the game for months after that.
  • Skooch - June 13, 2009 2:03 p.m.

Assassin's Creed because running footloose and fancy-free across rooftops earns me a well-aimed arrow in my thigh. I can't count the number of times I've been leaping and climbing about only to be nailed in the leg by some asshat archer.
  • wkdtkd - June 13, 2009 12:51 p.m.

The first tomb raider game on PS1...not far into the game you had to jump over a pit with a bear in it and get to the other side. Needless to say I fell into the pit. I killed the bear-no problemo...but I never did figure out how to get to the other side...I gave up and played a real man's game...Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets...(Flying that car in the tunnel with the train chasing you was damn hard btw!)
  • KHfan - June 13, 2009 12:02 p.m.

evey boss on every final fanstay game i have ever playedmi
  • CommanderCrunch - June 13, 2009 7:19 a.m.

I think next week should be what was the happiest a game has ever made you. Interpret that however you like
  • lovinmyps3 - June 13, 2009 12:45 a.m.

sorry i gotta elaborate on my answer. the first harry potter game for game boy color had me so frustrated (i was little and having trouble with a boss) that i literally smashed my gameboy on the floor. i got a new one a couple weeks later and was stupid enough to play it again. i beat that boss but then a mission had me fetching ingrediants for a potion and i skipped through the dialouge thinking i would get a list. cue one more smashed gameboy.
  • shakeandbake710 - June 12, 2009 11:37 p.m.

i lost in the last battle of the elite 4 in pokemon silver because lance uses dragon type (dragon type!!! why? it was not fair) i threw my gba at my wall and broke it. i dont like losing
  • pinoklin - June 12, 2009 7:07 p.m.

another game that has got me mad as hell is WOW.... right now im playing on a real shitty pc..i think wow would run better on a toaster....i cant even go 2 dalaran for gods sake its the laggiest piece of shit ive ever played....and the only reason i keep playing it is becuz its so god damn addictive.....damn u blizzard
  • pinoklin - June 12, 2009 6:58 p.m.

LOST ODDISEY...man i hate the fucking fact that u cannot flee in this fucking game....and no mana regeneration either??..thats jus bullshit
  • Beastboy3 - June 12, 2009 5:28 p.m.

the hardest games i ever played was mirror edge when i ever try to jump onto a pole i just keep falling down i already died 17
  • noobmasteroftehworld - June 12, 2009 4:08 p.m.

Two things: first off the part that i went absolutely batshit crazy was the part in Dead space when you get stuck in the quarintine on level ten when you go to the other ship. I ended up dying over fifty times literally. and then there are the ultra speedy guys that dodge your bullets. i would shoot at one of them they would dodge the shot and then they came barreling at me at ten thousand miles per hour. I was screaming so much profanity that my mom actually asked me if there was something wrong with me mentally. My second angriest moment was when i was around ten years old. i was playing one of the super star wars games for the SNES. i kept dying so much against palpatines guards that i took the controller and bashed my brother over the head with it