• AnonymouZ - July 17, 2009 1:02 a.m.

Super Mario Bros movie. It sucked big time for me when i watched it.(about 7-8yrs old) Small heads were weird instead of funny to me back then too. I was just wondering WHERE'S MY SPIKY DINOSAUR/TURTLE BAD BOSS BOWSER! And what is it with GUNS? Bowser had cannons that shoot evil cannonballs, not GUNS. The whole movie was a complete wtf experience and ever since i dont' think i've bothered to check videogame movies. Except for DOA, cuz of the mandatory boobage/pantie shots. ;)
  • goodguy - July 16, 2009 9:07 p.m.

the spiderman movie games sucked so much i cried :.(....
  • Brettbot - July 16, 2009 8:46 p.m.

Die Hard on the NES. Seeing Bruce Willis get his ass kicked was kinda depressing.
  • oryandymackie - July 16, 2009 8:44 p.m.

Who comes up with these questions? They're a bit generic, succeeded in naffness only by "what kind of music do you like?" Come on people, think outside the box!
  • CuddlyBomber - July 16, 2009 8:43 p.m.

Maybe this isn't a movie game but when I first got my 360 I was really exited for Star Trek Legacy. Nuff said.
  • tehsandvich - July 16, 2009 8:43 p.m.

I realy cant say any ive never played a bad movie games im lucky enough only to ever play the good ones :D The worst one ive played so far would have been batman for the nes god that was freaking impossible.
  • DaNtHeManIsHeRe - July 16, 2009 8:35 p.m.

spiderman 3. it was such a shame as the seccond one was just what id wanted it to be (minus balloon fetching missions), butthis edition not only added nothing, but actualy ruined the brilliance of number 2 with its terrible graphics, blundering plot and lame ass bosses.
  • elchetos - July 16, 2009 8:34 p.m.

Oh dear... From Fester's quest to the gazillion Harry Potter games, going through the Die Hard trilogy, Enter the Matrix, the Gremlins games... they're all bad... BAD!!! (With the few exceptions... rare exceptions). I think games based on movies should be treated as people with leprosy long ago (Put a yellow hood on them and make them walk with a stick full of bells or something that makes noise, so people know they should stay away from them)
  • Soulieth - July 16, 2009 8:18 p.m.

A early game I remember that put me off movie games was Jurrasic park on SNES. I was about 5 or 6 at the time so I was useless at games and couldn't get anywhere, I could only play for about 15 minutes before having to start back at the beginning. It didn't help either that I was really scared of dinosaurs espically in the 3D parts. To be honest it wasn't really a bad game, but it did put me off movie games. The movie game that really put me off movie games was TOYS on snes, the film with robin williams. All I remember about it was that it was terrible and it has to be bad because I loved power rangers.
  • secretsearcher - July 16, 2009 8:17 p.m.

And I will be buying Revenge of the Fallen. But that's a rare exception. P.S. Three comments. Sorry about that.
  • Pepsuber88 - July 16, 2009 8:16 p.m.

I liked the first 2 Harry Potter entries for GBC, since they were RPGs, but the 3rd entry made me go cry to a corner and think of suicide for a while.
  • secretsearcher - July 16, 2009 8:16 p.m.

But seriously, I don't play movie games anyway. I buy every Harry Potter game that comes out because I love the books and the movie, but other than that, I know to stay away from movie games. It's hardwired into most gamer's DNA from the start.
  • KHfan - July 16, 2009 8:13 p.m.

enter the matrix is the worst movie video game i think, there is no story line and the graphics are rubbish =P it could of been a great game if they had only put a little effort into it
  • JohnnyMaverik - July 16, 2009 7:44 p.m.

O.o... No comments yet, but I wont say it -_- Strange not to see the SNES on there, always held a special place in my heart anyway. As for the first movie game that made me hate movies games, I'd have to say the First Harry Potter movie to game adaptation... wasnt aweful but wasn't anything special, just depressingly slap bang avarage. I was only about 12 at the time and I'd enjoyed the Phantom Menace game, but The Philosopher's stone made me weary of movie games ever since. Also it was kinda bizzare to consider it was the game adaptation of a movie adaptation of a book. I can only think of a couple of Lord of the Rings games that can also be placed in that category although I'm probably missing out some glaringly obvious ones.
  • louiec314 - July 16, 2009 7:28 p.m.

Street Fighter The movie-The Game...the worst fighter to ever grace a TV screen til Kabuki Warriors