Topics

3DS update

• Japanaman - December 7, 2011 12:27 p.m.

I don't get why EVERYONE on the internet is complaining about the Update. I went to Update, waited 5 minutes, got 10% downloaded, then another 5 minutes went by and I had 100% downloaded. I downloaded the minute I heard about the update too. I had no problems whatsoever.
  • Cyberninja - December 7, 2011 3:57 a.m.

lets see accomplishments are for your progress in find me and puzzle swap, along with other things in mii plaza.I also like that the made the games harder this time with the MK7 puzzle being 40 pieces a lot more then last time and find mii 2 having alternating paths which i am going to assume are played on the second run.
  • CitizenWolfie - December 7, 2011 2:08 a.m.

If there was one thing that I really miss when I play Nintendo games is a trophy/cheevo system. I know some of them are a bit arbitrary but I feel like I have more incentive to keep replaying if I have trophies to go for. Maybe "Accomplishments" is Nintendo moving forward?
  • Joco84 - December 7, 2011 12:48 a.m.

Can someone please give me some information on these "Accomplishments"? I'm a brit, so I don't currently see this update - are the Accomplishments just like Trophies for your games???
  • Spybreak8 - December 7, 2011 8:56 a.m.

Basically they're goals to reach in Mii Plaza, one example would be to meet 10 different Miis with StreetPass, etc.
  • shawksta - December 6, 2011 11:18 p.m.

"Acomplishments" you say? INTERESTING.....
  • D0CCON - December 7, 2011 2:09 p.m.

So far, those things only apply to stuff in Mii Plaza, like clearing Find Me rooms or completing pictures. None of it is related to real games, which is something I would love to see someday.
  • shawksta - December 6, 2011 8:54 p.m.

I havnt downloaded it yet but i WILL soon. I cant wait for the new features, especially the new Puzzles, I know there's a DKCR one and im anxious for the others, Speaking of which Im incredibly lucky my Gamestop still held on my Mario Kart 7 Pre-order, getting it tommorow.
  • Spybreak8 - December 6, 2011 8:47 p.m.

Ohhh what's this new Nintendo Zone... THE FOLLOWING IS AN IMPORTANT LEGAL AGREEMENT. PLEASE SCROLL DOWN! Stop shouting at me Nintendo! Gah you're caps lock is on. lol
  • Rubberducky - December 6, 2011 7:54 p.m.

I can't think of anything I'd want to record 10 minutes of in 3D, except for maybe some bathroom time.
  • The_Ouroboros - December 7, 2011 10:56 a.m.

Sex.
  • GR HollanderCooper - December 7, 2011 4:54 p.m.

10 TIMES?!
  • fatdog12300 - December 6, 2011 7:03 p.m.

Why does the picture link to this article? Also, I wish I could get this, but complications with my isp annoyingly prevent it.
  • taokaka - December 6, 2011 8:10 p.m.

it's one of the new features of this update, If you get the password for your 3ds wrong 3 times half an angry bowser will try and attack you.
  • shawksta - December 6, 2011 8:52 p.m.

LOL, they SHOULD do that.
  • D0CCON - December 6, 2011 7:01 p.m.

Thanks for the update on Nintendo's update. I'll be downloading now.
  • slimjim441 - December 6, 2011 7:08 p.m.

Yo dawg, I heard you like updates, so we put an update in your update so you can read about updates while you update your updates.
  • DevonOO7 - December 6, 2011 6:42 p.m.

My 3DS just wants to error code :(
  • GR HollanderCooper - December 6, 2011 6:54 p.m.

Does it at least error code in 3D?
  • ALinkToTheZack - December 6, 2011 6:57 p.m.

Lol.