• -_-Anonymous-_- - May 15, 2014 9:03 p.m.

I wouldn't even call the Xbox One or PS4 next Gen at all. it's nothing new from the Xbox 360 and the PS3. both consoles have so many software and hardware flaws, that don't make it any better than the Atari Jaguar CD. the Xbox One is on life support just like the Sega Genesis was with it's Sega CD & 32X add on. The only good Next Gen Console is the Wii U. No flaws in Hardware or software. And great games. unlike the Xbox One and PS4, the Wii U can play original Wii games. When will you kids learn, that better graphics do NOT make a better game. We are Legion, We Don't Forget, We Don't Forgive, Expect Us. we're Nintendo. Advance Gamers since the 1980's.
  • james-payter - June 2, 2014 5:53 a.m.

I don't think people do suggest that good graphics make a good game, but personally I think if you have a good game, then also make it look amazing, it adds to the immersion and therefore the all-round enjoyability. When will people learn that it is possible to have both. A game can look great and also have great gameplay.. PC Gaming FTW :D
  • chris-dimal - June 20, 2014 11:25 p.m.

Go die
  • DaveGoose - May 15, 2014 8:15 a.m.

I went with PS4 this generation and so far I am decently happy with it. Has a few quirks and bugs I can't stand. I feel at this point though I could have gotten the One and been just as happy. Almost every next gen game I have is multi-platform other the KillZone. I might pick the One up eventually, At the moment I am not seeing a huge difference in the systems. (And please don't go on about some irrelevant resolutions issues, Xbox One games look fine)
  • Shigeruken - May 14, 2014 8:50 p.m.

The Xbox One's UI is still complete garbage. I vote for no winner for that category.
  • shawksta - May 14, 2014 6:09 p.m.

GOTTA REV UP THAT CONSOLE WAR ARTICLE EVERYTIME ONE CONSOLE DOES SOMETHING
  • Vonter - May 14, 2014 7:23 p.m.

Click bait at its finest. Like tabloid press.
  • Goethe0 - May 12, 2014 7:26 a.m.

It doesn't help that the video is from nov/13 and the article is from apr/14, I was looking for an updated review, a lot has happened in these last six months.
  • paris-capice - April 21, 2014 6:48 p.m.

No way in Hell does PS4 online compare to XBOX Live!
  • PretzelJones - May 1, 2014 1:55 p.m.

You're absolutely right, PS+ is a much better value.
  • Child Of Death - May 14, 2014 3:44 p.m.

SHOTS FIRED!!!
  • -_-Anonymous-_- - May 15, 2014 10:25 p.m.

Xbox Live is a joke. Why the hell would anyone pay 60 dollars for a game than pay Microsoft extra money to go online with it. You been ripped off.
  • jason-m-riffe - April 10, 2014 9 p.m.

Like it or not people will play on what they prefer. It Dont make jack shit what you say or your experience with their preference. With that said this whole article is a waste of time and the fact that now PS is boss when it comes to sub is stupid sure you get great games and sure the ps3 stream seems OK but really think about it the free games you get are only available if you are able to connect to playstation plus so if your internet goes out you're screwed and streaming requires you to have both consoles on and running and seriously wtf is the point in that?? Its not going to make the game prettier or give some awesome function so why not just play them on your ps3? Also how trollish is that all the Sony fanboys rushed to trade in their ps3 for a ps4 and now they have to rebuy it to play their classic games O.o wtg Sony wtg...
  • Phuxin - May 14, 2014 8:37 p.m.

You can play plus games offline. This old a$$ article does suck though.
  • RonnyLive19881 - April 10, 2014 6:42 p.m.

Wii U has my vote.
  • TreyTable - April 10, 2014 5:23 p.m.

Whichever one that gives me Xbox 360 style Custom Soundtracks wins for me.
  • ZeroZmm - April 10, 2014 2:47 p.m.

I actually hate the Xbox controller..it's fat and awkward to hold and the D-pad is terrible.. And the overall look, to my taste, is just bad..
  • StudMuffler - April 10, 2014 8:07 p.m.

Can you detail what you mean by "overall look"? Aesthetically speaking, what exactly is off-putting about it? Never have I looked at a game controller before and said, "wow, that's one ugly a** mofo. My fingers shall never be soiled by its plastic!"
  • ZeroZmm - April 15, 2014 1:35 p.m.

I don't know..I just don't like it..it's hard to explain, however I'm not the only one. A couple of friends dislike it too, and another dislikes the PS controller.. It's just taste.
  • dominique-deguire - May 11, 2014 7:11 p.m.

it's hard to explain because you're that typical Sony fanboy with, as usual, no argument... The end
  • ZeroZmm - May 12, 2014 3:08 p.m.

I'm a Nintendo fanboy FYI. And I said it was taste. I never said one was better than the other.. The only real "better/worse" comment to it is the horrible D-pad..which is so shtty that MS even made a controller that has a knob to make the D-pad decent..