• charliedude - May 27, 2013 3:04 a.m.

Xbox till i die, first off i know that the used games Bull**** is stupid but ps4 will probably have the same thing. Also the xbox isnt a dvr with a controller are you joking thats just one of many awesome features no one said you have to get f****** cable they're just taking it to the next level like they are supposed too. I will agree that ps4 is standing strong right now but you have to wait for E3 to judge yet. Xbox still gets the advantage for COD stuff.
  • Rhymenocerous - May 28, 2013 9:47 a.m.

Good Christ... Are you serious or are you another "tehtimeiznow" / "xboxrulez" type troll guy?
  • Fyrebrand - May 28, 2013 1:28 p.m.

The new CoD will be released on basically every platform in existence, including current gen: PC, PS3, 360, XBO, and PS4. I forget if Wii U is included or not.
  • gadjo - June 4, 2013 12:48 a.m.

You forgot the online requirement. My privacy is worth something, dammit.
  • Robsqwi - June 6, 2013 5:32 p.m.

CoD, Madden and Fifa. Yep, pretty much the my worst nightmare. Are people seriously not tired of this crap yet? You play one and you've played them all.
  • DeafAtheist - May 26, 2013 8:15 p.m.

In the Launch Games portion of this article you said that COD: Ghosts was coming to both consoles and said that Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag and Watch Dogs were coming to PS4. This information is incomplete. Watch Dogs and Assassin's Creed IV will be on Xbox One as well.
  • codystovall - May 26, 2013 7:17 p.m.

Well seeing how xbox one is now evil and corrupt and wants to punish us for used games and with internet connections, I will be switching from 360 to ps4. F**k you xbox, it was fun while it lasted.
  • DeafAtheist - May 26, 2013 9:29 p.m.

Details about the used games are sketchy. We don't have all the information on that yet. As for internet, it's not required to be constantly connected, only needs to be connected periodically for routine system updates and such. But you can still play single player games and watch blu ray movies without being connected to the internet.
  • BladedFalcon - May 26, 2013 11:21 p.m.

Nope, check your info again, Microsoft stated that a 24 hour check needs to be done in order to play ANY game, even single player ones.
  • DeafAtheist - May 30, 2013 3:50 a.m.

Once every 24 hours isn't constant dude... constant means it requires an internet connection at all times. That if your connection drops you'd not even be able to play a single player game. That was the original fear that Microsoft has confirmed to be false.
  • ParagonT - May 30, 2013 11:39 a.m.

I'll get back to this comment after work.
  • NeutralFan - May 30, 2013 2:14 p.m.

For people with limited internet connection (or indeed none at all), connecting once every 24 hours can be impossible - and there's no reason they should to play single-player games.
  • Lordchrome375 - May 30, 2013 8:09 p.m.

I'm sorry but, what? So what if I enjoy playing single player? You see gamers have become spoiled thinking everything has to be multiplayer. If you cannot fathom the idea of solo gaming, you need to stop playing games.
  • NeutralFan - May 31, 2013 1:57 p.m.

Eh? Sorry, but I think you've completely misunderstood what I'm saying. What I said was that many people don't have stable internet connections (or even internet connections at all) and use their consoles solely for playing single-player games - something which the Xbox One's pseudo-always-online system gets in the way of. That these people would be prohibited from playing games which do not require an internet connection is completely ridiculous.
  • NeutralFan - May 31, 2013 2:47 p.m.

Sorry, that was meant to be addressed to Lordchrome above.
  • Lordchrome375 - May 31, 2013 4:45 p.m.

I understand where your coming from. I guess I'm not much a co-op player so this doesn't affect me at all. I do see what you mean, it is unfortunate the Xbox One is doing this, but this console IMO is perfect for gamers like me.
  • DeafAtheist - May 31, 2013 6:29 p.m.

That's true, but still. Once every 24 hours isn't constant. That's the only point I was making. To say that it requires a constant internet connection is quite simply false. It would lead people to believe that in order to play a single player game they must always be connected and this just is not true. But yes, you're right it still alienates people that live in areas were internet isn't available. We don't really know yet how accurate the routine connection information is at this time the 24 hour figure came from a single source. It's not yet reliable information in which to base a decision on when deciding what console to buy next gen for console gamers. As bad as things sound for Microsoft at this point Sony could end up having even worse policies. So really all we can do is see what happens at E3.
  • Adi_9194 - May 31, 2013 9:01 a.m.

Dude, you are being too literal. I can understand that once every 24 hours is not "constant", but I come from a place where getting steady Internet is more of a 'luck of the draw' situation. I just want to plop myself down in front of the TV and play a game or two without waiting for the Internet to stop being a bitch. So, PS4 it is for me.
  • gadjo - June 4, 2013 12:49 a.m.

same here. If I want to play my xbox without internet that's my goddamn business.