• tyler-hagen - January 28, 2015 9:14 p.m.

I have Xbox one 360 ps3 ps4 and Wii u. I'm incredibly unhappy that they took local co-op away I'm very unhappy with that both gaming consoles promise to give it back and they still haven't done so I hate online play PlayStation 4's online play is horrendous with the servers absolutely horrible Xbox 360 an Xbox one are strictly online gaming none of the games you get are local the servers are great they do great online with stuff but the games are horrible I also have the original Xbox in my opinion that's the best console they started screwing up when they made the 360 then it got worse with the one with the gameplay destiny doesn't even function it won't work I have all the consoles gameplay on the ps4 is good right now xbox silly thing is good for is watching TV and stuff using apps the game play in the games kind of suck specially cuz there's no local co-op so most of my games are useless and boring I really don't play it that much cuz the stupid online nonsense that I want nothing to do with like I said I like the original Xbox everything was local coop ps4. has some good games Xbox is OK if you're looking to do local stuff I would recommend the ps4 not an Xbox one.
  • cptnoremac - 9 hours, 23 minutes ago

I only made it to the second line before my eyes started bleeding and I had to stop.
  • HenryVIIII - January 28, 2015 6:37 p.m.

Neither are worthy consoles at the moment. They seem to be the least improved generation-wise that I have seen. I have not had a gaming experience that I could not have on the 360 or the PS3, in many cases the gaming experiences have been a lot worse. It's a lot to pay for consoles which (at the moment) are built on being more internet-focused, which has made many games worse. Wii U currently has the most improvements and the best exclusives of the three. Plus it plays Wii games and the Virtual Console is fantastic.
  • aman-singh - January 28, 2015 3:40 p.m.

I dosent really matter it just depends on what u wanna play,fanboys. Even though I am a Xbox fanboy but I would not brag about Xbox One and also after Windows 10 you'll be able to stream your XBone games to your PC and also you'll have DirectX12 so more power for PC and XBone
  • talleyXIV - January 28, 2015 2:54 p.m.

The Xbox One should win... if everything worked. What a train wreck this console currently is. Online play? Yeah it would be better if friends and parties worked consistently. Getting into my friends' parties requires about 20 minutes of prepwork. Master Chief Collection? Not functional. GTA Online? Somewhat. The UI? It's kind of neat but it is somehow slower than the Xbox 360. Sending messages and party invites takes far too long in comparison to the 360. Games? I can name two exclusives: MCC which is one of the most broken games ever released and Sunset Overdrive which to be fair, is really good. I bet in 3 years this will be the better console seeing as how much Xbox Live evolved during the time of Xbox 360 but right now, what a waste of money. By the way: Wii U wins the games section.
  • beckisback - January 28, 2015 12:44 p.m.

I don't care that much about the online experience nor about the archivemen, X1's Ui is better but that's the last thing I would base my decision on. For me PS 4 is the clear winner. Just feel sorry I won't be able to play Forza...
  • Jackonomics2.0 - January 28, 2015 10:11 a.m.

The hype that stole the crowd? PS4 The actual games library? PS4 The actual games library that are actually GOOD games? Wii U
  • PenguiNinja - January 28, 2015 8:08 a.m.

For the games, if you have the Nintendo system and a good gaming PC, you can play 99% of all of the stuff that comes out.
  • TanookiMan - January 28, 2015 7:39 a.m.

Poor Wii U can't even win the second screen category :P I don't own either, but I found the Xbox One controller felt more comfortable than PS4...and that touch pad is weird.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - January 28, 2015 10:12 a.m.

Because the Wii U isnt even in the running in this list.
  • RSQViper - January 28, 2015 6:20 a.m.

Gotta disagree on the controllers. The Xbox One controller is so light and snappy, fits in your hand perfectly and the offset thumbsticks are ideal. The PS4 is nice, but still requires gripping it vs sitting in your hand comfortably, plus the stick buttons are pretty bad and that touch pad is nearly useless (also the microphone in the controller? Wow, that thing sucks. Was the speaker made in 1980?)
  • Rorschach - January 28, 2015 6:36 a.m.

It's the touch pad that annoys me. I cannot tell you how many times I have accidentally hit the touch pad and switched weapons while playing Far Cry 4. The number is probably in the hundred thousands now.
  • Rosula - January 28, 2015 2:13 a.m.

What about owning both? I've never owned more than one console per generation and I'm curious as to what it's like batting for both sides.
  • Luka024 - January 28, 2015 11:24 a.m.

That's what she said.
  • beckisback - January 28, 2015 1:07 a.m.

OK, I'm at work and can't read it right now but I can't wait to do it!!! I think that's the first time ever someone is going to give us a winner of console battle!
  • marc-crichton - January 27, 2015 6:49 p.m.

For me it's obvious it's the ps4 I bought it at Launch and love it..the ui is clean n the interface is less cluttered..I bought a x1 this past Xmas mainly for killer instinct n dead rising three as well as sunset overdrive since everyone was saying it's amazing. Frankly with sunset, dead rising 3, killer instinct, forza5 , ryse and halo mcc..I can honestly say I've played none more then a hr..the only game I found fun n awesome is dead rising..for all the hype of sunset it just seems meh to me..so x1 is collecting dust while I wait for its next exclusive *tomb raider* the other reason I bought it. As for my ps4 it's always on..with awesome games like infamous and little big planet and kill zone n with games like bloodborn n uncharted and street fighter 5 and other upcoming exclusives I'm beyond happy with my purchase!! Games look better no matter how slight the controller is nicer and the install times are waaaaay better..it takes two mins to install a ps4 game I've waited four to five hrs to install forza n ryse n dead rising..I had to leave the system on overnight..it's just not fast enough. So I'm ps4 all the way!! To each there own.
  • Rosula - January 28, 2015 2:28 a.m.

The install times sound dreadful for X1. If you buy a new console, you want to be up and running and playing a new game as quickly as possible - not waiting another 4 hours.
  • jamesx92 - January 28, 2015 5:58 a.m.

Who gives up on that many games after an hour? And how does that mean you can fairly compare the two?
  • Luka024 - January 28, 2015 11:42 a.m.

It's called fanboy. They attempt to validate their opinions as facts by saying ridiculous things like oh yea I bought one, played it for 5 minutes it's terrible or "meh" and then PS4 all the way!!!1!!11! Lame. I've played the Xbox One now for a good month straight and I think the most annoying aspect of it is the install times and the size of said installs. It's like the PS3 all over again. Other than that I have no complaints. I won't buy a PS4 until they drop in price. I paid $280 for the Xbone when it was on sale for $349 and then Target was offering a $70 gift card. I couldn't resist that price point. I can say from playing the PS4 on demo at Best Buy, I am still not a fan of those parallel analog sticks. The controller is infinitely better feeling than the old Dual Shock but the Xbox controller is still more comfortable over long periods of gaming. Other than that I won't have an opinion of it until I buy one.
  • marc-crichton - January 28, 2015 6:52 p.m.

Fanboy?? Because I choose one system over the other makes me a fanboy?? This coming from someone who only played the systems in a booth?? A fanboy is someone who owns one system n bashes another..I own both therefore I can make a valid comment on what system I prefer . I never once said Xbox sucked or ps4 forever I simply stated why I prefer ps4 simple as that you don't like it that's cool..but don't start insulting ppl calling them fanboys cause they have a preference thanks!