• aman-singh - 1 hour, 7 minutes ago

I dosent really matter it just depends on what u wanna play,fanboys. Even though I am a Xbox fanboy but I would not brag about Xbox One and also after Windows 10 you'll be able to stream your XBone games to your PC and also you'll have DirectX12 so more power for PC and XBone
  • talleyXIV - 1 hour, 53 minutes ago

The Xbox One should win... if everything worked. What a train wreck this console currently is. Online play? Yeah it would be better if friends and parties worked consistently. Getting into my friends' parties requires about 20 minutes of prepwork. Master Chief Collection? Not functional. GTA Online? Somewhat. The UI? It's kind of neat but it is somehow slower than the Xbox 360. Sending messages and party invites takes far too long in comparison to the 360. Games? I can name two exclusives: MCC which is one of the most broken games ever released and Sunset Overdrive which to be fair, is really good. I bet in 3 years this will be the better console seeing as how much Xbox Live evolved during the time of Xbox 360 but right now, what a waste of money. By the way: Wii U wins the games section.
  • beckisback - 4 hours, 3 minutes ago

I don't care that much about the online experience nor about the archivemen, X1's Ui is better but that's the last thing I would base my decision on. For me PS 4 is the clear winner. Just feel sorry I won't be able to play Forza...
  • Jackonomics2.0 - 6 hours, 36 minutes ago

The hype that stole the crowd? PS4 The actual games library? PS4 The actual games library that are actually GOOD games? Wii U
  • PenguiNinja - 8 hours, 39 minutes ago

For the games, if you have the Nintendo system and a good gaming PC, you can play 99% of all of the stuff that comes out.
  • TanookiMan - 9 hours, 8 minutes ago

Poor Wii U can't even win the second screen category :P I don't own either, but I found the Xbox One controller felt more comfortable than PS4...and that touch pad is weird.
  • Jackonomics2.0 - 6 hours, 35 minutes ago

Because the Wii U isnt even in the running in this list.
  • RSQViper - 10 hours, 27 minutes ago

Gotta disagree on the controllers. The Xbox One controller is so light and snappy, fits in your hand perfectly and the offset thumbsticks are ideal. The PS4 is nice, but still requires gripping it vs sitting in your hand comfortably, plus the stick buttons are pretty bad and that touch pad is nearly useless (also the microphone in the controller? Wow, that thing sucks. Was the speaker made in 1980?)
  • Rorschach - 10 hours, 11 minutes ago

It's the touch pad that annoys me. I cannot tell you how many times I have accidentally hit the touch pad and switched weapons while playing Far Cry 4. The number is probably in the hundred thousands now.
  • Rosula - 14 hours, 34 minutes ago

What about owning both? I've never owned more than one console per generation and I'm curious as to what it's like batting for both sides.
  • Luka024 - 5 hours, 23 minutes ago

That's what she said.
  • beckisback - 15 hours, 40 minutes ago

OK, I'm at work and can't read it right now but I can't wait to do it!!! I think that's the first time ever someone is going to give us a winner of console battle!
  • marc-crichton - 21 hours, 58 minutes ago

For me it's obvious it's the ps4 I bought it at Launch and love it..the ui is clean n the interface is less cluttered..I bought a x1 this past Xmas mainly for killer instinct n dead rising three as well as sunset overdrive since everyone was saying it's amazing. Frankly with sunset, dead rising 3, killer instinct, forza5 , ryse and halo mcc..I can honestly say I've played none more then a hr..the only game I found fun n awesome is dead rising..for all the hype of sunset it just seems meh to me..so x1 is collecting dust while I wait for its next exclusive *tomb raider* the other reason I bought it. As for my ps4 it's always on..with awesome games like infamous and little big planet and kill zone n with games like bloodborn n uncharted and street fighter 5 and other upcoming exclusives I'm beyond happy with my purchase!! Games look better no matter how slight the controller is nicer and the install times are waaaaay better..it takes two mins to install a ps4 game I've waited four to five hrs to install forza n ryse n dead rising..I had to leave the system on overnight..it's just not fast enough. So I'm ps4 all the way!! To each there own.
  • Rosula - 14 hours, 20 minutes ago

The install times sound dreadful for X1. If you buy a new console, you want to be up and running and playing a new game as quickly as possible - not waiting another 4 hours.
  • jamesx92 - 10 hours, 49 minutes ago

Who gives up on that many games after an hour? And how does that mean you can fairly compare the two?
  • Luka024 - 5 hours, 5 minutes ago

It's called fanboy. They attempt to validate their opinions as facts by saying ridiculous things like oh yea I bought one, played it for 5 minutes it's terrible or "meh" and then PS4 all the way!!!1!!11! Lame. I've played the Xbox One now for a good month straight and I think the most annoying aspect of it is the install times and the size of said installs. It's like the PS3 all over again. Other than that I have no complaints. I won't buy a PS4 until they drop in price. I paid $280 for the Xbone when it was on sale for $349 and then Target was offering a $70 gift card. I couldn't resist that price point. I can say from playing the PS4 on demo at Best Buy, I am still not a fan of those parallel analog sticks. The controller is infinitely better feeling than the old Dual Shock but the Xbox controller is still more comfortable over long periods of gaming. Other than that I won't have an opinion of it until I buy one.
  • Undefined - 22 hours, 59 minutes ago

PS3: free online multiplayer. Smackdown. New-gen eat your hearts out. Plus why would I even need a new machine when there are still dozens of games I haven't played. My last-gen wisihlist still has about 80 games on it which I can get for peanuts. So spending 400 € and then waiting half a year between decent releases... Makes no sense to me. Also I still don't get it why is everyone so psyched about the Master Chief Collection. Everyone bitches about remakes all the time but this is praised to high heavens even though (psssht) the games aren't that good. The first one certainly isn't. I mean, library anyone?
  • mattadik123 - January 27, 2015 4:12 p.m.

They forgot the Kingdom Hearts series, as well as Quantic Dream for PlayStation.
  • justcallmejosh - January 27, 2015 2:17 p.m.

Nothing to say about Bloodborne? I am insanely excited for it and it is all the motivation I need to want a PS4 (when I can afford one). Having seen what Xbox has to offer I can't see how it could be seen to be superior on games to the PS4
  • twhiting9275 - January 27, 2015 1:27 p.m.

"they're yours to play as long as you remain a Gold subscriber" Did they change something here? Games with gold has been permanent as far as I can recall , which sets it apart from the Sony counterpart, and would put Microsoft over here. As far as controllers, I'll take something I can swap batteries out in any day of the week, as opposed to Sony's "trust us" approach. I can't count how many PS3 controllers I've gone through where the thing just had to be plugged in just to play, no more recharging.... And I've only had the current console 3 years!