• -_-Anonymous-_- - May 15, 2014 9:03 p.m.

I wouldn't even call the Xbox One or PS4 next Gen at all. it's nothing new from the Xbox 360 and the PS3. both consoles have so many software and hardware flaws, that don't make it any better than the Atari Jaguar CD. the Xbox One is on life support just like the Sega Genesis was with it's Sega CD & 32X add on. The only good Next Gen Console is the Wii U. No flaws in Hardware or software. And great games. unlike the Xbox One and PS4, the Wii U can play original Wii games. When will you kids learn, that better graphics do NOT make a better game. We are Legion, We Don't Forget, We Don't Forgive, Expect Us. we're Nintendo. Advance Gamers since the 1980's.
  • james-payter - June 2, 2014 5:53 a.m.

I don't think people do suggest that good graphics make a good game, but personally I think if you have a good game, then also make it look amazing, it adds to the immersion and therefore the all-round enjoyability. When will people learn that it is possible to have both. A game can look great and also have great gameplay.. PC Gaming FTW :D
  • chris-dimal - June 20, 2014 11:25 p.m.

Go die
  • CurryIsGood - May 15, 2014 9:54 p.m.

I actually prefer trophies to achievements because to get high gamer score, you just need to play many games normally. Do this on ps3 and you'll have a whole lotta bronze, a few silver, less gold....and no platinum. That sense of achievement you get when you finally platinum a game can (ironically) not be replicated by achievements.
  • voidwalker - May 16, 2014 6:12 a.m.

Its like comparing porsche to a fiat. Do we really have to do this?
  • cduke - May 16, 2014 1:07 p.m.

do your research the only reason sony is making more that microsoft is for the fact that ps4 is sold worldwide xbox one is sold in the united states and a few select coutries
  • SunnyRivers - May 17, 2014 6:36 p.m.

Who holds the record for most pages to click through in an article? 31 pages?!
  • gazghoul - May 17, 2014 11:09 p.m.

Reading through the comments the are quite a few hypocrites here. Personally I opted for a ps4. I had never owned a ps3 I was always Xbox. I got mine on launch day and the decision was made through previews. I've never had a go I an xbox 1 so can't comment on it. All I know is that most of my friend own it so it makes my online experience quite rubbish as far as Coop play goes. That being said, I am liking playing ff14. I will more than likely get an xbox 1 to try it out and whatever machine i like best I will trade the other in for games!
  • alejandro-quintero - May 18, 2014 8:32 p.m.

Like the before edition after launched the PS4 and Xbox 360, both are good, ist doesn't care which one.
  • halo_king_jesse - June 29, 2014 11:21 a.m.

Ps4s controller sucks its so small it looks like a dog bone and if you want to actually use it correctly you cramp you damn hand and fuck its unbalanced you cant hold it from the side with one hand loosely or you fucking drop it and chances are itll get eaten by your dog its such a gay controler I swear fuck touchpad
  • JustSumRandmGuy - July 2, 2014 4:43 p.m.

"Updated with new info from E3" but they say "Xbox might bring back Crackdown" Hello! Crackdown was announced at E3?! Duh!!
  • ragontx - July 12, 2014 5:23 a.m.

I been patiently waiting for the answer for this question ps4 or xb1. the real answer is really what games do you like to play? forget about hardware we know ps4 has the upper hand on that, but is up to the developers to use the resources. Is all about the console exclusive titles halo, FF, god of war, etc etc. Clearly both systems are a step up from the previous. Now for those of us who have friends with both consoles and had a time to test them both while still using the last gen. 360 consoles may notice the changes on the 360 as of lately. I'm very happy so far with 360 and probably will go ps4. Why? because I missed a ton of games for the ps3 that where not on the 360 mostly rpg games. But I really like what MS did with the xbox consoles, it made it easier to adapt to everyone on the house. playing and then wife says i want to watch tv, no problem pause game and switch to tv , want to watch cable No problemo cable here also, darn missed an episode of xyz hulu fast please , anime no problem 360 and xb1 have crunshyroll plus other anime friendly channels lol, want to see xyz player on twich tv again 360 and xbox 1. That i will miss of the xbox systems , ps4 is a stand alone gaming machine with some good apps but not really much there as extras. But, if history repeats again ps4 will have some nice exclusive rpg's more than 360 the only problem is that Sony tends to move things slooooowwly ...for now keeping 360 ..keeping my money until next year to see what is in the future for the two consoles. If I have the chance of getting a ps4 from a friend who wants to go back to xbox I will probably get it since i know it will be cheaper than going to store and paying for it plus taxes lol. The only motivation so far for ps4 is that ..you CAN upgrade the darn hard-drive!!! Really MS !! capping us at 500gb ??? WTF where you thinking ??!!!!!!!!! I'm sure that MS will launch an xb1 with exchangeable drives on the near future since games now require more than a few GB not counting movies and songs and crap you like , demos, baby pics lol etc etc etc ....500gb sucks !!!!
  • bis-limbu - 20 hours, 17 minutes ago

You an idiot!?!? Forget the hardware??? Its all about the hardware! Without the hardware games won't run and yes it does make a difference. Hardware decides how much fun youll have on a game. The hardware on consoles are different consoles have lag or bad graphics like the xbox 360 to ps3 the hardware was much better. But this year the PS4 has won. I bought the Xbox one when getting it i was disapointed in videos the graphics on the one looked better but when i experinced the xb1 i realised they had just put more colors in so it would look brighter and seem to look lke it had better grpahics then the ps4 but it was all just microsoft manipulation of advertisement to persuade you to buy the console.... i am gutted and am saving up for a ps4 currently after selling my XB1