• shyfonzie - June 21, 2010 11:12 p.m.

I like sableye, but that was said, so bibarel. He can learn hyperfang, superpower, thunder, giga impact, hyper beam, blizzard. Just the boltbeaming makes him pretty useful, but haters gonna hate.
  • ashleywood - June 21, 2010 10:53 p.m.

I think that Shuckle is the most underated pokemon. It has the higest defense and spedical defense of any pokemon. It can Learn Power Trick meaning it can therefore have the highest attack of all pokemon, and it is also one of the slowest in the game which, normally a disadvantage, can be taken advantage of with Gyro Ball to make seriously powerful pokemon on the whole. Love the podcast guys. Keep it up!
  • EAC73 - June 21, 2010 10:49 p.m.

@oufour i agree with you sableye is my favorite pokemon and no one cares about him
  • Cyberninja - June 21, 2010 10:46 p.m.

furret because it has an great ability but no ones uses it.
  • RebornKusabi - June 21, 2010 10:20 p.m.

Mine would be Alakazam... now hold on! I know people like him/her in it's previous "evo" (Kadabra) however most people never get the pleasure of playing as Alakazam. Also, this character is insanely broken in the first game and even though some of the stats were changed in Platinum, he/she was still my main Pok-manz since it was still incredibly strong. Plus, when most people think of Pokemon, they think of Pikachu, Jigglypuff, Gyrados or the "Three Starters" from Red/Blue/Green.
  • oufour - June 21, 2010 10:15 p.m.

probably sableye, no super effective against and over all an amazing type. and looks 10 times cooler than spirittomb.
  • 2Girls1CupOfSorrow - June 21, 2010 10:09 p.m.

I'm still not that excited. It still looks like the old Pokémon, just with a bunch of new animations. I really hope they make use of the DS's online capabilities...
  • Fisforfat - June 21, 2010 10:08 p.m.

I was going to say tauros because it is possibly the strongest normal type forgive me even over Snorlax but no one ever has them.
  • spike17 - June 21, 2010 10:08 p.m.

Fearow is way under rated
  • bobob101 - June 21, 2010 10:07 p.m.

I say Mamoswine since it has a high attack stat but also gets good health and speed stats when trained well
  • 510BrotherPanda - June 21, 2010 10:06 p.m.

I can't say what is THE most under appreciated, but I think Dunsparce and Tentacool are some of the most. Dunsparce because it's uncommon to find, but doesn't seem particularly strong, useful, or pretty compared to others like the Starters. I think its closed-eye look is alright, but it's based on a fat, flat, winged snake in Japanese mythology that is considerably obscure against stuff like phoenixes, Kappas and more prominent monsters. Tentacool is under appreciated because it annoys many people who just want to Surf from point A to point B without interruptions. and they never fails to stop your smooth ride across the ocean.
  • Turbobison - June 21, 2010 10:01 p.m.

I'd have to say Nidorino. It is one of the stronger Moon pokemon, and I would say far superior to it's evolved form. However, it is because of Nidoking that Nidorino is overlooked. People are always fast to evolve it when they get a moon stone.