• 93bleach - May 10, 2011 2 a.m.

May 21st=judgement day...that sucks...thats when I'm supposed to graduate.
  • MrDuracraft - May 10, 2011 1:50 a.m.

When battling I never rage quit (unless they are obviously using hacked Pokemon) and when trading I make sure, if I have it, to infect the Pokemon I'm trading with Pokerus, just to be nice. My friends have no ethics. I was double battling with 3 of my friends, and the one I was facing gave himself and his partner legendaries, and he gave himself a hacked Porygon Z
  • WelcomeGhosts10 - May 10, 2011 1:47 a.m.

Most importantly I never rage quit when I am losing a battle. One of the most frustrating things to me is when you gain a lead on someone and then find that they have left the battle early simply because they thought they had no chances of winning. Arghhhh.
  • SteampunkJim - May 10, 2011 1:45 a.m.

As far as trading and battling, I just try to be as much of a gentleman as I can. I usually stay away from the legendary pokemon, and will switch between some of the higher level pokemon and the ones that I love, regardless of their power level, depending on who I fight. Stomping a friend who isn't as in to pokemon as you isn't fun for either person, and you'll end up with no one to play with in no time.
  • enviremental - May 10, 2011 1:45 a.m.

for trading, on the GTS, would be to offer REASONABLE offers and whatnot. Level 9 and under Reshiram for a level 60 Reshiram? Bitch please.
  • tbelz99 - May 10, 2011 1:41 a.m.

My only rule is no legendaries in battle
  • PorkoMan - May 10, 2011 1:37 a.m.

No legendaries when I battle with friends. And a new game should be announced any day now. It's supposed to be around the 20th but it's expected to leak soon.
  • rpadTVbsuKenyan5000 - May 10, 2011 1:35 a.m.

First! About to listen after this Heat/Celtics game!