• DCDerekUSA - April 11, 2011 11:29 p.m.

Easily Charmander , I'll trade just about anything to get him regardless of the version I play.
  • MrDuracraft - April 11, 2011 11:26 p.m.

Definitely Mudkip, since Gen. 3 is my favorite generation and Mudkip was the one I would always pick. The Play to Befriend a Pokemon game is so annoying. I haven't beaten it, and we have to catch certain orbs to pick our Eeveelution? Geez.
  • 510BrotherPanda - April 11, 2011 11:25 p.m.

Venusaur first for sure, Feraligatr second, Emboar/ Infernape tied for third. Vaporeon & Espeon are still my favorite of the current Eevee-lutions. I've never been a huge fan of Electric Types, except for Zapdos.
  • longinus518 - April 11, 2011 11:23 p.m.

oh snap, CHARIZARD!!!1!!!! back in firered, my lvl 97 charizard was a GOD. (but i guess it's technically charmander?) anyways, i really wish they would put in some system in the next games where you could naturally get ALL the starters from all 5 generations, even if they made it extremely hard (like maybe legendary battles?)
  • shyfonzie - April 11, 2011 11:23 p.m.

Of all time? Mudkip. I'm pretty sure he was the starter I spent more time with than any other. When Skippy became a beautiful Swampert, with that wicked Water/Ground typing, we became inseperable. The only starter I ever got to level 100 C:
  • emeraldphoenix7 - April 11, 2011 11:19 p.m.

TORCHIC FOR THE FREAKING WIN. He evolves into an anthropomorphic Kung-Fu chicken! How can you beat that?!
  • Cyberninja - April 11, 2011 11:11 p.m.

i cant say how much love I have for chikrita. best grass type in all the games that plus it was my first starter and 2nd place goes to no 25 pikachu
  • Crabhand - April 11, 2011 11:10 p.m.

Favorite starter? It used to be Charmander, but since Platinum I've been really feeling Piplup. It's by far the most adorable of the Sinnoh starters and Empoleon is just far too awesome to pass up. It has great typing and a pretty versatile moveset as well. Oh yea, and Empoleon has enough similarities to Garrus to fit the nickname perfectly. So yea, the Piplup line all over here.
  • mackshizzle - April 11, 2011 11:10 p.m.

Turtwig is probably my fav starter. Vaporeon is still aweomesauce.
  • Doctalen - April 11, 2011 11:07 p.m.

Squirtle is pretty beast. Though Mudkip is also very chill too.
  • Hypermonkey262 - April 11, 2011 11:06 p.m.

I still think Umbreon is the best Eeveelution. As for starters: regardless of meme status, Mudkip has to be my favourite.
  • GoBlue811 - April 11, 2011 11:05 p.m.

Jolteon is the best, but Umbreon is a damn good tank. Going with Squirtle, evolves into a turtle with CANNONS!
  • Phazon117 - April 11, 2011 11:04 p.m.

Easy, it's Pikachu from Pokemon Yellow. I never ever ever put that little guy in the PC, he stood by me for my whole Pokemon journey, just thinking about it bring back great memories :)
  • CancerMan - April 11, 2011 11:04 p.m.

Don't care much for the original Eeveeloutions (although Jolteon is the best among them). Charmander is the greatest starter of all time (he evolves into a FUCKING DRAGON).
  • tomthespesh - April 11, 2011 10:57 p.m.

Hooray Jolteon is the best Eevee! And the best starter is Squirtle (But I only really have love for the original 151...)