• shinyrob360 - January 10, 2011 12:02 a.m.

Please add Pokemon Monday to the Zune Marketplace.
  • iamcow - January 9, 2011 5:48 a.m.

Really one of the most crappy ones is rattata but the F.E.A.R ones are amazing. One of the better ones are darkrai.
  • emeraldphoenix7 - January 8, 2011 5:58 p.m.

Best design is definitely Zuruzukin. Gangster lizard FTW! On the other hand, I absolutely DESPISE Piplup. Everyone kept going on and on about how it's cute, but I took one look at it and promptly threw up.
  • devmonster - January 6, 2011 2:39 a.m.

I think Nintendo intentionally delays the international release for Pokemon games - of course they're translating the text and everything, but I think they're waiting for bugs or glitches that appear in the games. Remember the surf glitch in Diamond and Pearl? It was fixed in the English version. Maybe Nintendo releases the sort-of beta version to Japan, and then releases the final (international) version complete with fixes.
  • V13Dragongal - January 5, 2011 4:38 a.m.

I can't wait for Suicune :c Best would be Eevee because it looks so basic and you can still add new options to evolve it into worst would be Tepig. We already have several fire\fighting and we already have a pig thats way more awesome than him
  • JayBeat - January 5, 2011 3:54 a.m.

Also, I am an Australian lister :)
  • shyfonzie - January 5, 2011 12:56 a.m.

Lickylicky, on the other hand, is the dumbest looking. He is no way a natural progression of lickitung! What's the whole point of lickitung? His TONGUE. And lickilicky has a SHORTER TONGUE! WHY? His head doesn't look like it came from lickitung's head! Lickitung's head has a snout, and that turns into a dumb round head with a dumb little hair flip. With his stupid tiny feet, and suddenly a white bib? WHAT? HE LOOKS LIKE A FAT BABY. HE LOOKS LIKE HE SHOULD BE A SMALLER LICKITUNG. He is in no way designed for his role as a progression of lickitung! If they can't make a good evolution, they should let those poor first generation pokemon alone and evolve some of those poor third generation pokemon with pathetic stats.
  • shyfonzie - January 5, 2011 12:48 a.m.

Oh geez, what a question. Let me just get my essay-writing hat on. Xatu. It has a solid design basis and aesthetic in it's South American native design, partially based on the resplendant quetzal, a bird whose feathers were used in the head dress of mayan rulers. Xatu is wearing the red feathers of a quetzal of it's head. It's also... Fashionably dressed. It's head dress matches it's feet, which look like converse sneakers because they have one talon. It's also accessorized with the red eyes on it's chest, and the trim on it's wings. And it's wearing an open vest, with stripes (always in fashion.) It also has excellent colour coordination . Black and white with red, interplayed with a green and yellow combination. Beautiful, and special to me as the colours of the Basque country, where my family is from.
  • SteampunkJim - January 4, 2011 11:55 p.m.

"Can anyone tell me how the download actually works? I can't find info about it." I just called GameStop, and it's actually really easy. Just walk into the game stop, turn on your DS, and load up Pokemon. On the load screen, where it says "new game", "connect to Pokewalker", etc. there's a mystery gift option. Just click that, and it'll download. I'm heading over there tonight, so hopefully it goes smoothly!
  • tbelz99 - January 4, 2011 11:10 p.m.

Best design is scizor, they took scyther which already looked cool and improved it and the worst is def bidoof hands down
  • SnorlaxPWNS - January 4, 2011 10:35 p.m.

My DS Broke... :-( luckily i have another one. My favorite pokemon design is definitely squirtle. It is a turtle and a squirrel.
  • SteampunkJim - January 4, 2011 8:08 p.m.

Yes, THANK YOU for posting the info on the shiny downloads. I don't know how often you guys have done that in the past, but please continue to do it! Pokemon Monday is my only source for real pokemon info, so please keep sharing this kind of info! Love you guys!
  • ChiefLethal - January 4, 2011 5:27 p.m.

Can anyone tell me how the download actually works? I can't find info about it.
  • Crabhand - January 4, 2011 2:47 p.m.

When a friend and I went to Gamestop they said they were having issues with the wireless transfer thingy, so we'll have to wait a day or two to pick up our Shiny Raikou. I'm just so damn happy we are getting the event Celebi, it's the one event I've been hoping for.
  • philipshaw - January 4, 2011 12:45 p.m.

My favorite would be Psyduck and my least favorite would be pichu
  • oufour - January 4, 2011 10:56 a.m.

Sableye. "look at your Charmander, now back to me. MY EYES ARE NOW DIAMONDS!"
  • QLev - January 4, 2011 7:07 a.m.

I would go back to the original set for both. Best? I don't really care for the actual character, but I think they did a great job with Vaporeon. It is clearly an aquatic and fish-like animal, yet still remains distinctly mamalian. Worst goes to Arbok. It's a cobra. They literally changed nothing except size. I would have even been fine with some spines or spikes down it back or something. But no, that would be way too much...
  • JayBeat - January 4, 2011 6:42 a.m.

Yayy :) My favourite character design is Scyther, looks so cool and well suited for battles.
  • AshLynx - January 4, 2011 5:30 a.m.

Best: Absol is definitely up there, one of the few really asymmetrical looking pokemon, it just looks cool. I also like Haunter with his floating hands. And Wobbuffet's expression is just awesome, though I dislike the female ones with the lipstick. Worst: oooh, probably that thing Oshowatt (or Wotter or Mimijaru) evolves into for its final form. I didn't even think Bidoof looked that bad. And Oshowatt himself. Looking at other comments, Sunflora is up there too. Tropius is also low on the list for me, wtf is up with those bananas on its neck?
  • Innounci - January 4, 2011 5:04 a.m.

one of my favorite designs off the top of my head would have to be houndoom. love the dark look with the skeletal ridges on it. The worst would have to go to sunflora...it's a sunflower with a face...oh boy, some real effort with that one >_>