• ChipTheExecutioner - November 30, 2010 6:31 a.m.

Dark all the way, Absol is the fucking man and I'm still pissed he hasn't gotten an evolution yet
  • Hinro - November 30, 2010 4:42 a.m.

I don't really have a favourite type just favourite Pokemon. I always have a Kadabra and the Grass starter, then Kingler, then a flying type, Pikachu (only when taught Volt Tackle) and finally a dragon type.
  • AshLynx - November 30, 2010 4:02 a.m.

Poison type for me, toxic is one of the worst status effects if you ask me, it'll kill you in now time! And the only types its really useless against are steel and poison, but even if psychic might murder it, it can still poison that psychic type before going out.
  • ihopethisisnotantistasblood - November 30, 2010 3:45 a.m.

steel
  • gopikmin - November 30, 2010 3:36 a.m.

Electric is my favorite type. I never go anywhere in my pokemon games without a luxray or ampharos.
  • Schnipke - November 30, 2010 3:28 a.m.

Ghost types are definitly my favorite, ever since misdreavus, which is horribly ironic since I always have the bad luck to get the version that does not have them... In fact, Soulsilver was the first time I caught one...
  • dontshootthereviewer - November 30, 2010 3:27 a.m.

I've always had a thing for dark and pyschic pokemon, they always seem to be very powerful and super cool looking (which is always a plus if you're going to be using it alot). Although I think darks just barely beat out pyschics because there are more to choose from.
  • BoltActionRevolver - November 30, 2010 3:18 a.m.

I tend to do the gras starter, but recently, I've been leaning fire "But the water starters tend to be not as cute as of late, and don't look as awesome later on) As for the new names of the starter. I perfered Wotter, and Snivy is still kinda meh. Tepig sounds Memish and strangly not far off of what people have been alling it before, firepig
  • Robusken - November 30, 2010 2:47 a.m.

Electric all the way! Venusaur is one of my favorites, leech seed and sleep powder make for one hell of a combination.
  • nomnom52 - November 30, 2010 2:29 a.m.

Wotter, sorry, i mean water :P Their useful HM slaves, and generally kick ass.
  • deformedorange - November 30, 2010 2:10 a.m.

dragon because the only weaknesses are ice and dragin, two of the least common types.
  • MrSuitMan - November 30, 2010 2:10 a.m.

Yeah, they might be kiiiinda copies, but TumorFrog and MuscleClown are still extremely badass. Especially MuscleClown. Those pink bulges on its body? Yeah, those are veins.
  • shmoopy97 - November 30, 2010 2:03 a.m.

Hmmm fav type id have to say water and elecrtic becuase i just love all the water type starters and i love electric becuse i love hitting pokemon with a chanrge of electrisity, shock wave and tunder bolt are awesome. i growing more and more towrd dark type though after my umbereon in heart gold. umbereon is a good pokemon for pokemon of the week but other evelotions are better
  • Crabhand - November 30, 2010 1:43 a.m.

Woah, totally forgot about Celebi. That too.
  • Crabhand - November 30, 2010 1:32 a.m.

Hooray for Pokémon Monday! My favorite type is probably ice. Mostly because it completely wrecks dragons and up until Black and White, every dragon was 4x weak to ice. And I totally went out and bought Ruby this weekend (never played third gen) and I'm loving it so far. Best of all, once I get the Regis transferred over to Platinum, I will only need Deoxys, Arceus, Shaymin and Darkrai to finish up my Pokédex.
  • Spartan11794 - November 30, 2010 1:28 a.m.

Electric Types all the way Then Normal Then Water
  • bkoz117 - November 30, 2010 1:18 a.m.

I've always loved water type pokemon, starting with my choice of squirtle over charmander on my pokemon red cartridge (I named him sqrtthwrt, trying to spell squirt the wert but not understanding vowel sounds... or comedy). You always need one for surf, waterfall, or dive. There's tons of great water pokemon (lapras being the best of all). And it beats the second coolest type, which is fire.
  • Innounci - November 30, 2010 1:15 a.m.

I love dark types, they really touched a good nerve for me in gold/silver and have loved them ever since. Umbreon and Houndoom are still in my top 10. :D
  • themaster465 - November 30, 2010 1:13 a.m.

i think my favorite is water type
  • Cyberninja - November 30, 2010 1:09 a.m.

i dont have a favorite type because i find a good balance for my teams