• AshLynx - November 16, 2010 2:46 a.m.

Favorite: Gen 2, the addition of Dark really balanced things out, not to mention fixing the ghost vs psychic glitch. Introduced some of my favorite pokemon too, like Wobbuffet Least: Gen 4, well, it has Lucario, but it also has Bidoof and the legendary trio are all the same type, that annoys me. And way too many legendaries! And not enough fire types in its initial diamond and pearl dex (glad they fixed that for platinum)
  • shmoopy97 - November 16, 2010 2:39 a.m.

YES!! togekiss is awesome!! and my fav pokemon generation is problably kanto or hoenn. i like kanto becuase of fire red and leafgreens sevii islands. but hoenn i like the pokemon. and please look at this picture i drew! http://shmoopy97.deviantart.com/#/d32vl4e
  • OrangeCrush - November 16, 2010 2:30 a.m.

Gen IV is both my favorite and least favorite. I disliked D/P/P but I loved HG/SS.
  • Nap1400 - November 16, 2010 2:22 a.m.

At the question: Generation IV. It was the first one I ever played.
  • purple_omlet - November 16, 2010 2:21 a.m.

Best generation is obviously 1. PSYDUCK RULES! Worst generation is 3. What horrible pieces of crap Emerald, Ruby, and Sapphire are. The pokemon suck (Salemance? seriously? that's the big dragon pokemon of the generation?).
  • HankVenture - November 16, 2010 2:17 a.m.

I don't keep up with pokemon and I havn't played since silver.. But I still listen to this every week
  • Crimmy - November 16, 2010 2:10 a.m.

@Blasto There is another. It's called Monday Night Combat. On a related note, the art is really cool, and I'm sure Brett will make the podcast better.
  • elpurplemonkey - November 16, 2010 1:23 a.m.

I am ready ready, ready for some Pokemon.
  • Cyberninja - November 16, 2010 12:59 a.m.

awesome these podcasts are the perfect thing to listen to playing pokemon
  • Blasto - November 16, 2010 12:49 a.m.

Yes! The only redeeming quality of mondays is here! And having messer elston on will make it all the better.
  • GamesRadarBrettElston - November 16, 2010 12:41 a.m.

I am in this.
  • sgh341 - November 16, 2010 12:41 a.m.

w00t!