• Snapp3r - November 2, 2010 8:08 p.m.

Ghastly! Look at that cheeky little grin of his :3 So cute!
  • jakery22 - November 2, 2010 7:40 p.m.

Gengar. There's nothing i love more than Gengar.
  • killerhi5 - November 2, 2010 7:40 p.m.

i have to say a tie between spheal, spoink, mudkip and ditto... about ditto... i dont know why but he just is really cute
  • rotomsdabom94 - November 2, 2010 6:30 p.m.

I would have to say Togepi because it's always so cheerful and happy
  • Larinah - November 2, 2010 6:15 p.m.

Victini is the cutest Pokemon. It's so adorable in looks, and yet it's so cocky. It's the equivalent of those kids on Are you Smarter than a 5th Grader?
  • pimpboo - November 2, 2010 5:06 p.m.

Cyndaquil is by far the cutest Pokemon of all time these are some reasons why (1) Its a baby and its eyes are closed so it looks friggin adorable (2) Its not vicious at all having only claws on its feet (3) Its so tiny!!!
  • philipshaw - November 2, 2010 4:34 p.m.

I have to go with psyduck
  • gopikmin - November 2, 2010 3:21 p.m.

Cleffa is the cutest pokemon to me. Whenever I see I go "aww" in my head
  • Glides - November 2, 2010 2:19 p.m.

Cyndaquil. That one was my fav next to Pikachu when I was a little kid.
  • Romination - November 2, 2010 2:14 p.m.

Snorlax. He's so big and cuddly. If I had him as a Pokemon, I'd totally sleep on his stomach
  • will1am - November 2, 2010 1:54 p.m.

Celebi, simply because it’s the cutest most unloved legendary Pokémon. It’s got the most weakness, the movie it was in was terrible, its anime voice is the second most annoying (Jirachi takes first), and it was supposed to have its own story in arc in the anime having something to do with the GS ball but everybody either forgot or didn't care enough. It's also pretty hard to obtain since its Japan event only. That’s why I love this useless Mew 2.0 rip off. Plus its shiny sprite is pink making it that much more adorable.
  • samgardner94 - November 2, 2010 11:52 a.m.

I'm gonna go for mudkip i just like his goofy little face b eady eyes ang his orange cheeks what can i say, i liek mudkips
  • wharcraff - November 2, 2010 11:22 a.m.

Emboar/Pokabu is pretty cute. Especially in the anime. All that colour on his face like a lit flame plus a ball like tail a la Marill isn't bad looking either.
  • EAC73 - November 2, 2010 11:18 a.m.

caterpie cus it so small <3
  • Aforextreme - November 2, 2010 7:21 a.m.

Mantyke is probably the cutest for me. Just look at that little face of his! Actually, Mantyke is one of the few Pokemon I would consider not evolving for the very reason that it's cute. And this is coming from a guy who normally loves tough, cool-looking Pokemon.
  • elpurplemonkey - November 2, 2010 6:53 a.m.

I am ready ready, ready for some Pokemon (Monday.) And c'mon, the cutest Pokemon has to be the squirtle squad squirtle's. Adorable turtle that walks on two legs + completely out of place sunglasses + ton's of tude' = D'AWWWWWWW
  • Umeria - November 2, 2010 6:38 a.m.

Torchic is the cutest! Who doesn't want to hug a chicken even though it might use ember on you if you hugging it too tightly!? *Hugs torchic* *torchic uses ember* *burned face* "Still Cute!" XD
  • Crabhand - November 2, 2010 5:55 a.m.

I would make a case for Skitty. It has a sunny disposition and the sprites look like it's frolicking and happy all the time. It's just a tiny little kitty that's so adorable and when it evolves it gains elegance and poise. Skitty is the type of Pokémon that would cuddle up with you after a hard day in the salt mines, always there to brighten your day. When you have a Skitty, you never feel alone and always have a companion. YOU CANNOT ESCAPE THE CUTEITUDE OF SKITTY! The less said about WailordxSkitty, the better.
  • ACGUY - November 2, 2010 5:19 a.m.

Damn I know people will hate me for this but Charmander.... True there are some other pokemon that others consider cuter than Charmander. But they too cute for my liking making them normal. But Charmander has that shine you can't beat. And when he evolves he looks handsome and even still a bit cute. Unlike venasaur and Blastoucie. But you can't beat Pikachu my favorite Pokemon and cutest Pokemon....
  • nomnom52 - November 2, 2010 5:13 a.m.

Snorlax. Him or Wynaut. For sure.