• festerblatz82 - April 28, 2012 8:28 a.m.

You here instead of PC Gamer Lucas? If so, bring back TalkRadar! You Hank and Mikel!
  • Turtman - April 28, 2012 8:40 a.m.

Sony does what Nintentriedtodobutfailed
  • samsneeze - April 28, 2012 9:46 a.m.

Exactly how did they fail?
  • PanicJester - April 28, 2012 10:58 a.m.

how was smash bros a fail? and have you played sonys game all ready? no? well then how do you know if sony did what Nintentriedtodo...
  • Elard621 - April 28, 2012 11:13 a.m.

How do a score of 92.75% in gamerankings, tons of content, excellent character rooster, the title of best fighting game of 2008 (if not the best game)and one of the best multiplayers of the generation create a fail if you excuse me?
  • sternparez - April 28, 2012 9:52 a.m.

Snake is far more identifiable with Playstation than Nintendo, he should be in Playstation All-Stars
  • Darkhawk - April 28, 2012 3:16 p.m.

Ico Wander that creature from flOw Final boss: a Colossus from SotC
  • TristanPR77 - April 29, 2012 8:11 a.m.

I remember I played the first Smash Bros and while I liked the gameplay I didn't liked the feeling I was playing a game for little kids. Now with PS All Stars I can enjoy the gameplay while playing with my favorite characters. I am sold with the game and I hope it come with 3D support.
  • Javv - April 29, 2012 10:40 p.m.

im interested, lets see how it turns out i just disagree with the name. I still dont know why but it bugs me
  • TheIronMaiden - April 30, 2012 8:59 a.m.

Well I for one think that this game has potential. I think Sony and the general public know that this is pretty much taking what Nintendo already did and putting Sony's branding on it. At least it doesn't look like they're changing all the game mechanics and camera angles that made Smash Bros. fun and easy to pick up and play. I'll keep my eyes on this because I need a party game for friends to play; but somewhere down the line Sony needs some original ideas to keep their market niche in the gaming world.