Topics

fighting

We Recommend

• DarthKratos - October 7, 2012 1:42 a.m.

If one of the alternate costumes for Dante is his original Devil May cry look, then I'm sold
  • brickman409 - October 7, 2012 11:54 a.m.

whats up with the top 9 lists these days, i thought top 7 lists was gamesradar's thing, why you guys switching to 9?
  • winner2 - October 7, 2012 1:29 p.m.

I know I could have just gotten a GC controller for the wii, but the wii mote killed brawl for me. I'm looking forward to just being able to pick this up at some point and being fine with a ps3 controller. Also, big daddy is on the roster so I'm sold.
  • LBD_Nytetrayn - October 7, 2012 2:12 p.m.

I don't own a PS3 or Vita (yet, anyway), but this is definitely one game I'd definitely like to play as soon as I get either one.
  • RonnyLive19881 - October 7, 2012 2:58 p.m.

"It might make Nintendo speed up Smash Bros. production" Only one I agreed with, otherwise I can't get excited for this ripoff. I do hope Smash bros takes a leaf from this and adds costumes and DLC.
  • zombi3grim - October 7, 2012 8:32 p.m.

It may have ripped it off, but it did do the enviroments and special moves better.
  • dangomushi - October 8, 2012 12:19 a.m.

This game became legit in my mind when they poached Killian.
  • michael-webb - October 8, 2012 3:43 a.m.

I played this game 4 times at Eurogamer, I loved it! I played as Drake,(Evil) Cole, Jax & Daxter and Kratos (way over-powered but he is a god I guess). The controls took some getting used to and not completely sure how the Dodge/Block works L1 I think. The super-attacks were awesome and I can't wait to play this on both my PS3 and vita.
  • zombi3grim - October 8, 2012 5:30 a.m.

Game looks great!
  • FightingGAme - October 8, 2012 9:58 p.m.

Its a wonderfull game this fighting is totally animated i like very much to play fighting games play more Fighting Games Hey dudes I really enjoyed this fighting game to play more fighting games <a href=” http://www.aboutagame.com/category/fighting/”> Fighting Games </a>