We Recommend

• WereWolfAstronaut - June 4, 2011 6:42 p.m.

I am a bit disappointed with the Dark Link fight. Seriously, you guys don’t know that the easiest and quickest way to win is spamming him with Din’s Fire?
  • bamtan - June 4, 2011 6:10 p.m.

Hey Brett, when are you going to ask Carolyn to marry you?
  • Phoenix4 - June 4, 2011 6:08 p.m.

Not trying being aggressive or something but it's one of the worst plays i have seen on this game..
  • 510BrotherPanda - June 4, 2011 6:07 p.m.

"I know some of you don’t find this temple to be as horrific as the internet has made it out to be, but after playing for the first time in nearly 13 years, I hate it more than ever." My guess for the frustration you experienced...is that you've lost some of the 'muscle-memory' from being around PS3/360 stuff more often these days. ...Or maybe the Wii version of a Gamecube port of a game this old is just inherently wonky.
  • RODTheMaster - June 4, 2011 5:59 p.m.

This will be the best Ocarina FAP by far. No doubt Brett will complain the entire time, but still appear resourcful and awesome because he is the Zelda King.
  • RODTheMaster - June 4, 2011 5:57 p.m.

This will be the best Ocarina fap. Brett will no doubt complain the entire time, but still apear to be awesome and resourceful as he is the Zelda King.
  • taylornolfi - June 4, 2011 5:52 p.m.

lol, why is that chick so raspy/ Throat Cancer?
  • WalmartSuperstar - June 4, 2011 5:32 p.m.

Can you please do a Majora's Mask FAP after you're done with Ocarina of Time? ^_________________________^
  • MartinGlow - June 4, 2011 5:15 p.m.

Jeez, I was getting frustrated just watching this again. I was stuck here for the longest time...
  • Bladex206 - June 4, 2011 5 p.m.

Oh yeah...my trick was Never Eat Sour Watermelon. But I like the soggy waffles one.
  • Bladex206 - June 4, 2011 4:54 p.m.

Hour long fap. Fuckyeah.jpg
  • powerpc127 - June 4, 2011 4:41 p.m.

I can't wait to give this a watch. I'll have a nice video of your anger for you when you finish releasing these faps.
  • Oshawott - June 4, 2011 4:09 p.m.

Man, this one is reallllllly long