We Recommend

• Synster - January 27, 2009 11:54 p.m.

Heavy Rain just really isn't appealing to me as a Playstation owner at the moment. Sure, It looks gorgeous, but what else? A bunch of quick-time events with a really Good story? That can't make a game. And If I wanted that, I'd just play Metal Gear over again. I can't see why people are saying Heavy Rain will be the most definitive Playstation game of this year when plenty of other Games coming out look much better than it, having proof with actual, over a minute long, Gameplay sequences for the most part.
  • gdubbs359 - February 3, 2009 5:23 a.m.

Alan wake totally. Starting to think that game never existed and i just dreamt the footage.
  • RageGreeny - January 30, 2009 11:01 p.m.

Hello i am from the year 3000 And i have come to tell you Duke Nukem Forever was never realeased and is currently in development although we did get one peice of new artwork that was a cliud :|
  • frag - January 29, 2009 2:24 p.m.

The day DNF will be on shelves, i will know imediatly that something went wrong in this world!!!
  • EvilCheerio - January 29, 2009 2:45 a.m.

Great Article. I totally loved the best case scenarios, i'm going to be so mad if Ubisoft just slips BG&E2 into their christmas line-up with no advertising. Also, nice burn on people who bought the orange box on XBox/PS3
  • jacob_kreed - January 28, 2009 10:55 p.m.

I am PS3 Owner, I loved Farnheit, so no Heavy Rain, gonna cry, GT5 oh dear, no sequel for Beyond good and Evil yet...Shadow of Colosus sequel...To be honest Sony just needs to do the basics, and lower the price of the PS3 by 100 a notes. PS. When is the Outsider coming out....Wheres Mass Effect port onto the PS3. Come on Sony , its easy to fix!!
  • Cybermaster - January 28, 2009 4:22 p.m.

No mention of Sadness? I'm sad.
  • Skidd777 - January 28, 2009 4:12 p.m.

Really looking forward to Hl2 Episode 3 and Duke Nukem Forever (If it ever comes out that is.)
  • rollaire - January 28, 2009 12:32 p.m.

Wow, sad indeed. 2009 is going to be a real bummer as far as games go! RT www.total-privacy.us.tc
  • CandiedJester - January 28, 2009 5:21 a.m.

*laughs at the irony of the name Duke Nukem 'Forever'*
  • DawgsFan117 - January 28, 2009 2:42 a.m.

Well i bet that none of these ames come out this year. Oh and y is it that all nintendo fan boys like bluepikmen have to look forward to are games based on chracter that are like 15 years old. I really dont think that Nintendo will ever be able to have a good new gaming series. We will forever have to hear about Kirby, Mario, Samus, and Link. I hate em all. Ill keep with the PS3 and 360.
  • NelosAngelos - January 28, 2009 1:58 a.m.

Well...just have to keep busy until 2050 when Diablo III finally comes out.
  • izayuh - January 28, 2009 1:26 a.m.

i want all the games on the second page and i'm glad my bro has a ps3 so now i have a reson to get heavy rain
  • kicking222 - January 28, 2009 12:43 a.m.

It's a shame "Heavy Rain" will only be on PS3- I was a huge "Indigo Prophecy" fan. The endings were terrible, but the first 90% of the game was brilliant. I'm in no way an "adventure gamer", but that one was wonderful.
  • schmeidenkamp - January 27, 2009 11:59 p.m.

its interesting that you talked about the whole 'sony throwing its hands up and declaring GT5 prologue the actual game and just adding some dlc.' thats exactly what i think will happen, i really dont believe we're gonna have to wait a whole 'nother year for that fucking game.
  • cart00n - January 27, 2009 10:29 p.m.

Beyond Good & Evil is one of my all-time favorite games. Simply fantastic. The sequel could be amazing...
  • iKOemos - January 27, 2009 10:27 p.m.

It's a shame that FF XIII won't be out this year i was so looking forward to it along with a couple of other games. Ahwell we've got a kickass 1st quarter this year so I'm satisfied. For now.
  • fionnoh - January 27, 2009 10:26 p.m.

nice avatar devinejoh. how did I know Duke Nukem Forever was going to be on this list? honestly, i think i'm just freaking psychic.
  • devinejoh - January 27, 2009 10:04 p.m.

first i would buy a ps3 just for GT5, i had a ps1 and 2 and i played all the other GT's, but the PS3 is way to expensive and i like xbox live