• MightyMorphinPoltergeist - August 1, 2011 1:12 a.m.

RedRooster -"I don't want to spend half my playing time listening to people talk." not this. I don't mind that if the world and story is crafted well, ie Mass Effect. "Oh, and watching two Jedis slash at a bounty hunter over and over and over until he dies is just too stupid for words." AGREED. I'd rather have a real KOTOR.
  • bhamjustin - July 31, 2011 5:58 p.m.

Can't wait for this game!
  • Crabhand - July 30, 2011 11:09 p.m.

As always, I am very excited for this game. Already preordered and I can't wait to get my hands on it.
  • TheFuryOfNick - July 30, 2011 9:43 p.m.

That's not the final voice acting, is it?
  • Yeager1122 - July 30, 2011 7:16 p.m.

Wow i cant wait until this comes out whenever that is.
  • RedRooster - July 30, 2011 6:41 p.m.

I don't want to spend half my playing time listening to people talk. Oh, and watching two Jedis slash at a bounty hunter over and over and over until he dies is just too stupid for words.
  • Johnny6Gun - July 30, 2011 2:48 p.m.

Croissant!? I guess the French had their own planet a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.
  • Balaska - July 30, 2011 10:41 a.m.

Already cancelled my WoW subs and preorderd this, looking forward to my closed beta weekends :D
  • TheDigitalG - July 30, 2011 9:42 a.m.

I'm beginning to see why everyone love Paul Ryan. I didn't get it at first, but Croissant made me laugh like fuck.
  • SierraAlphaMike119 - July 30, 2011 4:18 a.m.

@Darkjedi1019 A WoW killer? Come on man, WoW has been around for almost 7 years and has millions of loyal players. It isn't going down for a long time. From what I saw, it looks like a pretty good game. In particular I like the Mass Effect style dialogue wheel and morality system. However, the combat seems a bit lacking in animation and variety. Of course, these are low level characters so that could change as you progress into the endgame.
  • valance23322 - July 30, 2011 3:14 a.m.

It's spelled Coruscant and "Imps"
  • kmansp - July 30, 2011 3:05 a.m.

I'm sorry but this looks stupid. For one, it feels more aimed at the younger crowd. For another, the combat just looks like the same ol' thing. There's nothing here that really grabs my attention. Jedi Academy and Jedi knight II had better gameplay than this.
  • ObliqueZombie - July 30, 2011 2:42 a.m.

Croissant? Really, Paul? That's embarrassing. Still, that looked astounding. I mean, that was much better than I could have hoped for, especially for such a low level. This is making the game look more and more promising that it was before, and that's saying something.
  • Archetype7 - July 30, 2011 1:51 a.m.

I still want a new KOTOR
  • Spacegrass - July 30, 2011 1:02 a.m.

I can't wait to go to the planet Croissant, I'm starving.
  • GoshDarnFreakingMetal - July 30, 2011 12:55 a.m.

that looked a thousand times better than i thought it was going to... I can't wait to dump WoW like a bad habit for this game.
  • Darkjedi1019 - July 30, 2011 12:13 a.m.

I want very much bad... I love Star Wars, and Galaxies was not what I expected. This should kill WoW and keep me playing for a very long time.
  • NelosAngelos - July 29, 2011 11:47 p.m.

This...I need this...
  • FlyinMachine - July 29, 2011 11:41 p.m.

Oh my Lord, this game looks astounding!!!
  • BazyLastard - July 29, 2011 11:24 p.m.

"Probably the most interesting part of the video is how the game handles dialogue by letting each player roll to determine who gets to choose what to say. It'll be interesting to see if these choices have much effect on gameplay and how seriously party members take their responsibility for the group's conversations." Haven't watched this video yet, but I believe they've already clarified that you will be rewarded light side/dark side based on your choice, even if someone else wins the roll and says something completely different. This is good for anyone worried that some jerk might purposely pick nasty responses to hand dark side points (if they are even called points in SWTOR) to a unsuspecting group of goody-two-shoes jedi. Well, good for the goody-two-shoe jedi players anyway.