• BladedFalcon - May 25, 2012 10:18 a.m.

Eh. I'm personally far more excited about today's announcement about a sequel for Zone of The Enders. That, or the fact that also in May 31 there's gonna be a reveal of a Castlevania Game, probably Lords of Shadow 2. And, I mean, if it's Battlefront 3 or a Republic commando sequel... Eh, another shooter, yaaaaaay *does not hide his deflated, sarcastic tone.*
  • c-c-c-combo breaker - May 25, 2012 4:54 p.m.

In other words, you don't understand the difference between Sw Battlefront and Call of Duty. 'hurr I hate all gun games' Grow up.
  • BladedFalcon - May 25, 2012 6:27 p.m.

I'm currently playing and enjoying the shit out of Max Payne 3. A shooter, though unlike most others, one that focuses on story and more challenge than the usual shooter and multi-player fare, which battlefront was pretty much about: multi-player. But hey, different tastes an opinions! Who knew people could have them! Also, the irony of a child making over-generalizations calling someone else to "grow up" is fairly hilarious :D
  • c-c-c-combo breaker - May 26, 2012 1:15 p.m.

>the usual shooter and multi-player fare Definitely not a generalization. So many blind errors/assumptions, I'm not sure where to start. It's like talking with a theist. ...wait.
  • BladedFalcon - May 26, 2012 3:47 p.m.

Funny how you assume I am a Theist at all ^^
  • taokaka - May 25, 2012 5:25 p.m.

I'm personally far more excited about today's announcement about a new star wars game. That or the fact that also in May 31 there's gonna be a reveal of metal gear revengance, probably some new footage. And, I mean if it's a new zone of the enders .... Eh, another mech game yaaaay *does not hide his sarcastic, deflated tone.*
  • BladedFalcon - May 25, 2012 6:29 p.m.

If you think Zone of the Enders (specially 2) is anything like the rest of the mech games out there, you clearly have never played any of them... So I'd recommend you actually researched and knew what you're talking about, before jamming your foot up your mouth.
  • taokaka - May 25, 2012 6:38 p.m.

It wasn't meant to be an attack on zone of the enders, what I was actually trying to get across was that attacking a game that the only fact we know about is that it exists is stupid.
  • BladedFalcon - May 25, 2012 6:44 p.m.

Alright, point taken. Specially since now that the article's been revised, it seems that it could be anything at this point. Specially since they seem to indicate it might be a new IP altogether. (Something I wasn't aware of when I made the original post.) My cynicism and disinterest came mainly from the fact that it seemed to be a Republic Commando sequel or Battlefront 3 Both of which where solid games, but failed to do anything for me. But yeah, if it's something new altogether, then I'll just wait to see what it is first.
  • ObliqueZombie - May 25, 2012 10:07 a.m.

Please be a Republic Commando sequel or Battlefront 3, Please be a Republic Commando sequel or Battlefront 3, Please be a Republic Commando sequel or Battlefront 3, Please be a Republic Commando sequel or Battlefront 3, Please be a Republic Commando sequel or Battlefront 3, Please be a Republic Commando sequel or Battlefront 3, Please be a Republic Commando sequel or Battlefront 3... ... Or just a good Star Wars game.
  • SideOfBeef - May 25, 2012 10:05 a.m.

Given how many years it's been since the last good Star Wars game, my gut says it'll be another Star Wars kinect.
  • wampastompa - May 25, 2012 10:37 a.m.

I don't hate Kinect's existence, but if this new game is Kinect-centric, I'll be crushed
  • EwoksTasteLikeChicken - May 25, 2012 10:02 a.m.

Star Wars Battlefront 3? I know it's not a new franchise, but is there a chance that that's what it could be?