• soren7550 - May 9, 2013 10:37 a.m.

In Zoo Tycoon, I made exhibits where people were the attractions. Now, in order to keep them in there, you need to make the exhibit a deep pit, otherwise they'll just walk out. A zookeeper won't feed them or maintain the show, so to keep them happy, you need to imprison a janitor as well and install a restaurant and a bathroom or two. Add in some benches and garbage cans, and you got a recreation of their natural habitat! Also, I built electrified fencing around the exit so that no one could leave and release a bunch of dinosaurs. And at some point I had a fighting arena where I'd pit animals against one another. Penguins are savage beasts.
  • J-Fid - May 9, 2013 2:10 p.m.

I remember doing things like that too! Such memories...
  • Sy87 - May 9, 2013 10:36 a.m.

The bad things I done. I didnt revive someone because I didn't like them or I think they were idiots. Stay behind and let the idiots get killed like canon fodder. Or yes I shoot teammates. Ai or human if I just don't like you I will save a bullet just for you. I murdered all my friends in Mass Effect. Why? I don't know I just felt like it sorry guys.
  • MD-Stranger - May 9, 2013 10:31 a.m.

I put the Pikachu that you get in Pokemon Yellow and locked it in the box after I had gained it's love, at age 12. My favorite pass-time in GTA/Saints Row is throwing semtex at a person's face, watching them run towards a group of people and then blowing it up. I casually blew up Megaton, serves the idiots right for building around that nuke in the first place. I punch out hookers/annoying people in HR. I TRIED selling one of my many MANY unlikable party members into slavery in DA2, but I mucked up the process for getting that option, oh well, it's the thought that counts. OH! Though I did manage to kill off one of them at the end of chapter 1, fully aware there was a way to save them. In The Walking Dead...Well, let's just say I ended up getting someone DROPPED from the group.
  • MaskedPheasant - May 9, 2013 10:07 a.m.

Of all the sick and depraved things I've done, my shameful shenanigans in Deus Ex: HR take the biscuit. In Detroit I came across Michelle Walthers, the woman who saved Jensen's life as an infant, but is now stricken with Alzheimer's. An emotional dialogue sequence followed, in which she revealed the truth about Jensen's real parents, their noble deeds, their ultimate fate and her own role in saving Jensen's life. As is claimed by Jensen himself: she is the closest thing to family he has. All of which made my subsequent actions much more deplorable. Upon regaining full control of Jensen I glanced back over to Mrs Walthers, who, due to her ailment, asked me if I was from "Rolling Meals." After a second's pause I tapped square, resulting in Jensen decking this poor defenseless old lady in one swift uppercut - she was out cold. But I was not done. I then dragged her unconscious body down the corridor and up the stairs - with her aged face being hit by each step. I was now on the roof. 4 stories below was a hive of scum and villainy - gangsters, drug pushers and prostitutes - but above all a nice hard pavement. You can guess what followed. But I was not done. I returned to her apartment, before carrying her fridge up to the roof as well - after all she needed a decent burial. The subsequent thud was enough to break a man's soul, although, judging by my previous actions, that was not a problem for me. One of the major questions Deus Ex asked was "Does one lose humanity because of superhuman augmentations?" I may be jumping the gun, but I think I may have answered that. Am I proud of what I did? No. But that didn't stop me from loading and doing it all over again. And again.
  • Swedish_Chef - May 9, 2013 5:28 p.m.

...Ladies and Gentlemen I think we have our winner...
  • StrayGator - May 9, 2013 10:01 a.m.

...because shooting people in the face is old news.
  • FoxdenRacing - May 9, 2013 10 a.m.

Awful things I've done in games...hmm. Theme Park was, as so many others know, a source of endless mirth for a teenager in need of venting some stress...I'd spend hours go-kart bowling. Create a race track, and delete the corner out from under a car...it'd go spinning until it hit something more solid than people. Great fun when combined with a long, no-way-out section of pathway. "Flinger" roller coasters...ones that'd pull so many Gs customers went flying...were always fun too. Dungeon Keeper 2 had a number of possibilities as well. Complex, labrynthine, would make Rube Goldberg weep trap systems were what it was most famous for, but that was child's play compared to using the enemy's own soldiers against them. See, there was a limit on the number of monsters you could summon from your portals...but that limit didn't affect creatures [or heroes!] converted through the torture chamber...where you often had to sit and watch the Dark Mistresses have their fun, as you'd have to feed the foes to keep them alive long enough to "come around to your way of thinking". Vampires and skeletons also help bolster your numbers beyond normal, as they're limited by your graveyard and prison sizes respectively...not your population count. The Sims I preferred subtle chaos, rather than the stereotypical 'kill people in creative ways' one. Such as a house full of 8 adults, get one to do two things: Study heavy metal, and keep a 'night shift' sleep schedule. Whenever Grandma decides to start practicing her Dethklok in the middle of the night, all hades breaks loose. Chromehounds had light flares as a round for its mortars...which tended to not be appreciated when they popped to life inches from the cockpit of a PVP opponent with its night vision on. The most evil I ever feel playing a game, however, is always during Black and White. If your timing is perfect, you can sacrifice the newly-dead for boatloads of mana [as if they were alive], without picking up the evil points for sacrificing a living being. Most people trained their creature to poop in the fields, to fertilize them. I trained mine to poop in enemy food supplies, to poison them. Whenever I played, however, my creature and I were always polar opposites. One of us would tend a friendly village, the other would wage war. I prefer to tend the villages, not only because of the 'circle of influence', but also because I've left to wage war and more than once came back to a village that had every single citizen converted into breeders, thanks to a bug in the 'pet a villager' nice creature code. Probably my favorite moment of hilarity, and one that was completely unintentional, was my creation of a Buddhist Cow Monk. It was serene and the like, yes, but that's not why I refer to it that way. I had trained it for three tasks: Set other creatures on fire, Extinguish fires with rain, Perform miracles in enemy towns to win converts. The sarcastic and astute will see where this is going. During one game session, it put the three together. Walked into an enemy town at my behest, and 'thought' to perform a miracle. Through some twisted form of logic, it decided 'Set creatures on fire' was the one it wanted to use...but it was the only creature in range. So rather than choosing another spell, it stood in the middle of town, spread its arms, and FOOF: it set itself on fire. All of a sudden, there's this giant, flaming cow in the middle of the enemy town, the villagers are scared witless because there's a giant flaming cow freaking out in the middle of town, the cow is freaking out in the middle of town because it's on fire, and manages to destroy half the town before remembering that rain puts out fires. Honestly, my unintentional acts end up as more hilarious, now that I think about it...such as psychologically conditioning a Preztail in Viva Pinata into being terrified of the watering can. My Sparrowmints were, for lack of any more polite terms, retarded. They'd fly into lit torches, then freak out and start flying around in a panic, inevitably setting other creatures on fire, which I'd then have to put out with the watering can. Thanks to the foxes not liking water to begin with, it got to the point where it'd freak out and flee whenever I did anything with the can...including just watering my plants.
  • EYE8URBRAINS - May 9, 2013 9:51 a.m.

In Roller Coaster Tycoon 3, I made a water ride that had such a sharp turn that the raft would do a complete barrel roll while dumping out all of its passengers. The empty raft would then return to the boarding station where more victims would obliviously get on the ride, not knowing what they were getting themselves in to. Needless to say, I named the ride "The Ride of No Return." For some reason no one seemed to notice the ride's name before riding.
  • StrayGator - May 9, 2013 9:45 a.m.

between slides 12-13 and 19-20, you forgot to put an andy.
  • KadajMetal - May 9, 2013 9:44 a.m.

In Fallout 3,after goind back to Vault 101,sweet talking everyone,making everyone happy without violence,these fuckers asked me to leave and discrespected me.I saved,killed everyone one of them,including old women and babies.Then I felt bad so I went back to my save and left,not without any resentment. It was definitaly a good social experiment to test myself.
  • antiAntag0nist - May 9, 2013 9:43 a.m.

In Fable 2, there is a quest that can end with your Hero marrying an NPC (male or female depending on the gender of the Hero). At first, I decided to do the right thing and stay with the woman, even though she was a little homely. This didn't last long. I encountered a whore later on (Gerry was her name I think) in another city and well, I decided to make a housewife out of that ho. But, I still had a loving wife at home, awaiting my return. So I did something kinda bad: I killed my wife in our bedroom, had sex with Gerry the same night, and got re-married the next day. I'm probably a sociopath, but my Hero didn't mind.
  • shawksta - May 9, 2013 12:02 p.m.

In the same game Fable 2, there was a side mission for Victor where he wants you to collect 3 body parts so he can resurrect Lady Grey from the first game and get her to fall in love with him. But she see's you first, to which Victor tells you to leave before she has fallen in love with you. I couldnt resist so i stayed there and have her, letting Victor groan in agony but who cares, and because my ranking was good, I was able to propose to her. BEST. SHIT. EVER However Lady Grey herself was toned down and not much of a B*tch like she was in the first game, but it still counts.
  • antiAntag0nist - May 9, 2013 5:06 p.m.

I remember that! I was tempted to take Lady Grey for myself, but I felt kinda bad for Victor, so I left. I kinda want to play through Fable 2 again.
  • shawksta - May 9, 2013 5:16 p.m.

I have been recently going through all 3 Fable games, 3 times for Fable 2 because it was such a great game
  • Acerlux - May 9, 2013 9:27 a.m.

In Zoo Tycoon 2, I took every animal in the game and placed them inside a single empty exhibit, just to watch them get hungry and start killing each other for food in order to determine the true king of the beasts. Please don't tell PETA.