• punkamisto - May 9, 2013 4:35 p.m.

Red Dead Redemption was just begging for us to kill people on the train tracks. Now a game that few remember was Dune 2000. Before I win a map in skirmish I used to pick some units and made them race in the sandy dunes, some of them never made it to the end because they were devoured by the giant worm. For those that reached the end of the waypoint I made them race again untill there was only one survivor of those "dead races" :P Yeah I know, I didnt have nothing better to do.
  • The_King_of_Nothing - May 9, 2013 4:10 p.m.

In ME3, I killed Mordin to get more ships for Earth when I didn't need to do it.
  • winner2 - May 9, 2013 5:12 p.m.

You sick monster
  • brickman409 - May 9, 2013 4:06 p.m.

This one time I made a forced labor sweat shop in the Sims 3. I created a family of one adult guy, who I named mister burns, and about 5 kids. Then I bought a house and built a small basement with 5 computers and 5 beds. I locked the kids in the basement and forced them to write books. They made lots of money for mister burns who would do nothing all day. Probably the most evil thing I've done in the Sims.
  • Corsair89 - May 9, 2013 4:01 p.m.

In Prototype I grabbed a little old ladies by the face, ran up the tallest building I could find, hurled them off it, and glided down to see them hit the pavement. I did this a lot. Every once in a while I threw them into helicopter blades. I also spent a lot of time running full speed in tank mode through hundreds of civilians on the sidewalk, spending limbs and gallons of blood everywhere. .. And useing the whip to slice dozens in half with one swing. ...And sending hundreds of spikes up from the ground impaling people. Pretty much the only fun to be had in that game was senseless slaughter of the innocent. The rest of the game sucked.
  • obviouslyadouche - May 9, 2013 3:32 p.m.

Modding Fallout 3 specifically so I could kill every child in little lamplight, sans one, who I trapped using spawned items in a small arean with only a knife, a table, and the dismembered bodies of all his friends.
  • civver - May 9, 2013 3:32 p.m.

Few of these make for a statistic though. Not like wiping out enemy cities off the map (literally) with nukes in Civ V.
  • fattoler - May 10, 2013 5:39 a.m.

Pffft. How about blowing up entire PLANETS in Star Wars Empire At War with the Death Star. In one game I simply turtled for the fist half before going from planet to planet and blowing each one to kingdom come. The best part is that you can do it during the initial space battle and with the Death Star II you can even blow up enemy capital ships...
  • bamit11 - May 9, 2013 3:31 p.m.

In Fallout 3 (like everybody does eventualy), I blew up Megaton and I have enslaved children. In Fallout 1 and 2, I have also killed children in very gruesome ways. Those can be such terrible games.
  • SDHoneymonster - May 9, 2013 3:21 p.m.

In Demon's Souls I kept on killing the Maiden In Black. She gets back up, so she's basically asking for it.
  • Sensationo - May 9, 2013 3:11 p.m.

Red Dead Redemption, my buddy and I would whistle for a horse then kill it in online mode, we had about 50 dead horses but could not stop laughing as we killed them in all sorts of manner, using them as cushions for long falls, shooting them in the head in an attempt to flip the other rider off. Good times.
  • Elgyem - May 9, 2013 3:10 p.m.

Loved this article. My most evil things? Hmmmm Once in minecraft I dumped lava on a group of villiagers while they were walled in. They never saw it coming.
  • Tyrande - May 9, 2013 2:47 p.m.

killings tons of nalis with cheats on Unreal, like releasing a lot of skaarjs. and being a bitch in Black & White by picking up the guys and throwing them around, or making the animal god/pet create havoc.
  • metalgatesolid - May 9, 2013 1:57 p.m.

The old Red Dead is the best to be a jerk in. I recently started again and wuth the American Appitite story I shot the guy in the leg, hog tied him and thought of the most horrible way to kill him, 1st i put him on the train tracks. 2nd I fed him to wolves. 3rd I drowned him. 4th I dropped him off a cliff. I had an idea to try and drop him on a fire but didnt follow it up as i had done some missions and couldnt be arsed to reload for a 5th time
  • sk8r7 - May 9, 2013 1:23 p.m.

I remember putting detpacks on Tie fighters in Star Wars Battlefront 2 with a few friends. No one left the hanger after that and my team always won because everyone was afraid which on would go off
  • db1331 - May 9, 2013 1:04 p.m.

In Super Mario 64, every time I do that one star for bringing the baby penguin all the way down the mountain to its momma, before I grab the star the momma penguin forks over, I pick her baby back up and drop him off the side of the mountain. I couldn't tell you how many times I've murdered that digital baby penguin. Then I just grab the star while the mom looks on with that stupid look on her face.
  • The_King_of_Nothing - May 9, 2013 4:12 p.m.

Oh god yes. I also always killed the stupid fake child too. I bet between those two, I have made penguins extinct.
  • kyle94 - May 9, 2013 12:41 p.m.

I often play the good guy in games. I just feel guilty going with the evil route, when given an option. There are some exceptions, though. I've killed people in Sims. If I ever saw a burglar, I'd enable cheats, pick him up, and lock him in a small coffin to let him suffer. That'll teach him! In Hearts of Iron 2, if I ever had any excess nukes, I usually used them. One game pretty much ended in 1950, with me as Germany, launching nukes at the most populous areas in the United States and China. And the worst thing? I had already invaded the United States, and had enough troops in order to take those populated areas. Instead, I surrounded them with my men, let the thousands of men trapped inside starve from lack of supplies, nuked them, and then attacked. I did a similar thing in Star Wars: Empire At War. I was close to winning, and land battles are boring. So why would I need to capture the final three or four Rebel planets when I can just blow them up with the Death Star? In some games with escort quests, if I kept losing and getting sent back to a checkpoint, I used to get rid of some tension by either killing the guy I was supposed to protect with every weapon in my arsenal, or start using him as a human shield and bullet sponge. And I've gone on plenty of killing sprees in Grand Theft Auto, Mafia, Gun, Saints Row, etc.
  • EAC73 - May 9, 2013 12:39 p.m.

In Battlefield Bad Company 2, I would attach C4 to my teams helicopters and wait for someone to take off. As soon as someone high enough in the air, I would activate the C4, which caused them to crash, giving them negative points for a suicide, and no points off for me.
  • brickman409 - May 9, 2013 4:23 p.m.

that may be the most evil thing here