We Recommend

• xcarlosx - May 12, 2013 6:58 a.m.

I killed an entire town in Fable II because some idiot wouldn't stop playing his damn guitar all over my face. I did the spell with the swords but didn't target him. So he died along with a bunch of losers. Then I said "Well I guess I'll be bad then," and proceeded to kill everyone and everything.
  • ZeeCaptain - May 11, 2013 1:53 p.m.

You know GR I think you have the word "Hateful" mixed up with the word "Psychotic" Now they may seem close in nature, but I still urge you to seek professional help
  • Silvertongue00 - May 11, 2013 9:38 a.m.

Well, If this is categorized as "hateful" act by some of you (but for me, this is some form of personal amusement). Killed every little sister and all optional people in Bioshock 2. Eleanor will be corrupted and twisted in the end. She will kill her mother, kill all little sister, and kill her father (subject delta). In the end, she will wreak havoc in the world and maybe make some disaster in surface. This is hilarious! And I never tired imagining how surface will end when eleanor run amok.
  • ZeeCaptain - May 11, 2013 1:51 p.m.

Albeit that was a personal amusement for you, the rest of us can still hate you for even talking about Bioshock 2
  • C.King - May 11, 2013 9:29 a.m.

i switched out my pokemon for a type advantage in trainer battles before they could send out thier next pokemon i made the rival's grandpa call him butt head when i battle another person i pretty much just take the power out of thier attacks with struggle bug and intimidate in new super mario bros i made dry bones loose thier heads in the pools of lava in Cosmic break(the online game i took the profile pic from) i killed people with a single bee, that was a long time ago it probably alot harder now right before someone kills me i launch a final attack(usually homing or placed bomb) at the same time usually taking them with me in most games i play i don't finish off my opponents i put them just before death then screw around in smash bros i always use the least popular/ cutest character to make it extra funny when i beat them, man i miss pichu!(scratch that i suck with sonic, i forgot the difference between the spins) jiggly puffs final smash even during team fight when someone gets the hammer and if i happen to be using kirby i suck them in and spit them out over the edge of the stage, repeatedly mario kart i go in reverse when a blue turtle shell is coming for me to drag someone down with me, and place bananas over boosts, mandatory narrow paths, and right under item boxes in halo i just ram into people with the vehicles in zelda i break everyones pottery, in skyward sword i sleep in everyone's bed even when it's time for them to go to sleep, i used that dude's(groose's goon) love letter as toilet paper in pokemon xd i accepted mirror B's invitation.... seriously i bet alot of you did! too bad the game wouldn't let you
  • neosapien - May 11, 2013 8:32 a.m.

I've just realised why the world is a messed up place, when you play the Sims for so long things go to hell. Just like God (if hes real) maybe he's bored and make all these worldwide problems exist? Think about that for a second.
  • neosapien - May 11, 2013 8:28 a.m.

I usually shoot my friends in the face in GTAV everytime they beat me in pool. Or I like to build a house in the sims, sell all doors and watch the whole family die slowly, or sell the latter when sims are using the pool and watch them drown. And once the house is haunted enough, bring a new family, rinse repeat.
  • Fireninjastar - May 11, 2013 8:12 a.m.

Does "dying on the first goomba" count?
  • LordRetro - May 11, 2013 8:12 a.m.

I used to go into the game files on Rainbow Six (the original PC one) and nerf all the guns but one, then host a game where it used my game files. I also used to use the fact that you could queue up commands while the game loaded to kill the entire other team with grenades. Just load up a fight on 2 story kill house, make sure you are on the team that starts on the roof, and while the game is loading change to grenades and fire. While the little grenade bar fills aim towards the correct side and drop a grenade in the middle of their spawn formation.
  • axemahn - May 11, 2013 8:10 a.m.

First of all, Cooper needs help. Anyway, what comes to mind is multiplayer in Halo. I'd like to think I'm a good teamate in terms of weapon pickups; I don't hog the power weapons and occasionaly give my rockets or sniper rifle to a teamate if they ask nicely. However, when I pickup a sniper rifle and a teamate starts shooting me in order to loot my dead corpse, I run circles around them while shooting the sky like a redneck on the fourth o july until I emptied the clip but for 1 bullet before dropping it to the ground. This always ends with the 1 remaining bullet being used on me, but still worth it :)
  • ParrotDye - May 11, 2013 7:57 a.m.

Base Jumping into swimming pools from planes is sport in my house, so when I got Saints Row The Third and found the penthouse pool is too shallow, I kept the information to myself. Then later, when my mate was over, I initiated the contest and waited as he painstakingly found the right point to bail out so as to splash down safely, then laughed as he face-planted into the water covered concrete grave of betrayal. Mwahahahaha
  • Fuzunga - May 10, 2013 8:03 p.m.

I have honestly never heard of Theme Park, but I did the same things to people in Rollercoaster Tycoon. I would trap people with dancing mascots until they went insane and purposely built rollercoasters that would blast people into space.
  • Starkiller801 - May 10, 2013 4:56 p.m.

the meanest thing I do in video games is either know the game before asking someone to play with me so I know the hidden spots and best weaps. / powerups. or in MOH frontlines I use the sniper rifles and get my target in sight then release the zoom button so I can shoot and see it in full screen.
  • Mozzyman - May 10, 2013 3:49 p.m.

Funniest thing i've ever done in a game was in Halo 3 I made a map that was just a huge labyrinth with random weapons spawning everywhere and loads of power ups, however a few of these power ups were triggers for little traps I had built, using a bunch of cannon mans (object that sends stuff flying) and a well placed dumpster being held back by a power up, whenever they would grab the power up BANG! they get squished against the wall next to them, the best part was giving myself an unfair advantage and hiding all the best stuff in a secret room that I built that only I knew how to get into which I would then use to humiliate all of my friends, The best trap I made was just a huge wall of pallets that concealed a bunch of wire spools and drums and stuff like that and at the top were a pair of fusion coils, my friend found me standing at the top of this wall and when he asked what I was doing I simply pushed the fusion coils off watched them blow up destroying the pallets and ran off to the said to get a great view of my friend running for his life as he was being chased down a pre-built pathway essentially by death itself.
  • FlyinMachine - May 10, 2013 3:35 p.m.

My favorite was Sophia's: “I stole gear in MMOs just so I could destroy it” I mean I'll torture, kill and harass NPCs any chance I get such as throwing them into the water in Dragon's Dogma or throwing bundles of knocked out NPCs over a bridge and into the water in Assassin's Creed 2 just because the animations and physics are HYSTERICAL! But pissing real people off is the best! Especially if you can do it in an MMO hahah
  • Morethan3words - May 10, 2013 9:28 a.m.

In Halo: CE there's a room in the "Assault on the control room" level in which all the grunts are asleep and only two elites patrol it. If you are sneaky, you can melee the elites to death without waking everyone up. A good person would then just walk to the next room and let everyone else live. I, on the other hand, would walk around and execute each and every grunt in their sleep... With one exception. There's a grunt that is sleeping on top of a small pillar in the middle of the room, in plain view, surrounded by all his friends. Him I would let sleep, so that when he woke up he would would wake up to the sight of all of his friends' murdered corpses, and know that the only reason he was left alive was so that he would wake up and see all his dead friends.
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - May 10, 2013 9:07 a.m.

In From Dust I would trap the little bastards on tiny islands and watch them beg for help :-)
  • punkamisto - May 10, 2013 8:09 a.m.

OMG after reading all this I realize that us gamers are all monsters just wating for an opportunity to unleash our inner demons :P We are all going to rot in hell. I do hope we can still play games in there though :)