• brandon-allen - October 29, 2014 12:29 a.m.

I loved sims 1, torture and death ranging from a stranded sim on a two tile, outdoor restroom in the middle of the pool. another good one was a room of flammable furniture trapping a sim against a fireplace having him light it and the room burning him along with it But sims 3 along with supernatural allowed me to train a witch to make fire which I would burn down the neighborhood starting with the fire department then the most populated building. I still tend to play sims 3 just for that.
  • jason-webb - September 18, 2014 4:41 p.m.

I have to go with something from Skyrim, just for the amount of time it took. I kept getting lost that day, so after decapitating a particularly annoying townie, I spent 10-15 minutes manipulating their head to put it onto a nearby shelf. I positioned it so it could stare back at its own corpse and left it there for his family to come in and find. Good times....
  • refriedunicorn - July 10, 2014 2:55 a.m.

In Dead rising I found a survivor and took him to a store with tons of zombies and used big items to block the doors and watched them be murdered slowly...hehehe
  • advogato - June 16, 2014 11:01 a.m.

Killed an entire village with white phosphorous in Spec Ops: The Line - I felt really bad.
  • edward-waldron - April 11, 2014 7:44 p.m.

Okay, confession time. In AC2 I would knock the innocents out, pick up their body and then throw them into the fountain where they would drown. Talk about getting away with murder. I could fill that thing up and nobody cared.
  • Archangel520 - April 12, 2014 4:43 p.m.

I did the same thing but instead of throwing them in a fountain at Uncle Marios villa I would throw them off a really high spot.
  • matthew-jared-perkins - April 11, 2014 6:40 p.m.

....Im not sadistic so I've never picked on an innocent AI....HOWEVER, I do enjoy spinning people off in racers. Especially funny is they're wearing headsets and you get to hear them bitch about it right before they leave the game cos you nailed them 3 times or more in the same race :)
  • Stoney2.0 - April 11, 2014 6:05 p.m.

Running down pedestrians in San Andreas with the combine, watching their arms and legs coming out the shoot. Or building a huge zoo in Zoo Tycoon, then deleting the fences to release the predators on your packed park.
  • brandon-allen - October 29, 2014 12:38 a.m.

I did the same thing with Dino Digs, did you make sure to seal the front entrance so they couldn't leave?
  • Cwf2008 - March 26, 2014 1:38 p.m.

I was always fond of playing hardcore search and destroy on CoD4 and immediately concussion grenading my team at the start then sending an RPG at our feet. So many people rage quit
  • brendan-amiot - March 26, 2014 12:33 p.m.

Certain game types on cod allow you to use friendly fire on your teammates... Wellll lets just say killing your own team members for there care packages gets a little addicting.
  • barrage7667 - March 26, 2014 12:28 p.m.

I cut off a mans limbs then pissed on him for a good 20 minutes while he cried.
  • Frootaloom - March 26, 2014 12:25 p.m.

I used to play Field Commander on the PSP (Advance Wars Rip Off turn based game), and I cheated my way to the top ranking in multiplayer. I created my own custom maps in the map creator, and would give them identical names to the popular maps (multiplayer lobby wouldn't tell you what was an official map, or player created). Only difference was that I placed the enemy resource centre on the opposite side of the map from the base they had to protect, and I placed my resources right beside their base so i could get to it. I made maps where I would win on the first turn, before the enemy could disconnect. At first I only did this cause I was sick and tired of playing 2hour games, where I would be in a position to win and the enemy would shut their PSP off and the game would end in a draw. But when I saw on the official forums that I had become notorious and people were actually creating threads about me (and some were adopting the same strategy)- a somewhat mediocre game became fun and I continued to do it. I eventually hit the top of the ranks for what could be considered a very broken game after that, then got bored and never picked it up again.
  • Mafu - March 26, 2014 11:55 a.m.

I always loved to throw things to the Combine in the train station level of Half-Life 2 and run away as they try to punch me. Once they turn back, I throw something else again. I spent hours doing that.
  • virofglacies - November 18, 2013 7:29 a.m.

This article is so great, I want to favorite it.
  • JPalto - October 26, 2013 5:40 p.m.

In GTAV, JPalto saw a firefighter underneath a bridge weeping. He was sitting on a waist-high cement wall and crying. JPalto went in front of him and pulled out a knife, and shanked him to death.
  • lucas-pergler - September 27, 2013 7:56 a.m.

When I was playing one of the theme park games, I saw the theme park next to mine doing better. No matter what I did, people just liked his park more than mine. My guests were happy, I just couldn't get enough of them. He was stealing my business! So I decided to take matters into my own hands. I built a roller coaster in a way that it launched its passengers out of my park and into his where they would inevitably die. Since the people died in his park and not mine, the happiness rating of his guests went through the floor. His park was shut down in less than a month and I got all my customers back. Bastard...
  • Terrorrizor - June 4, 2013 1:30 p.m.

Well... in every GTA that allows it, I'll carjack someone with a passenger and drive them around shooting at people and getting chased by the cops. In San Andreas the flying car cheat allowed me to quickly strand them at the top of Mt. Chiliad, in GTA 4 I could bail out of the car and watch them either fly out the window, catch fire with the car, explode or just fall in the ocean, when they try to swim back I lob grenades at them.
  • Baconator96 - May 29, 2013 1:17 a.m.

I just have to say, stealing everything from one man's house and dumping it in a lake? Nothing. When I first joined the thieves' guild in Oblivion, I went to fence some stuff to Ongar the World Weary. Nobody said or did anything to upset me. Not a single one of them did me any wrong. But on a whim, I decided to steal everything. Not just from the bar, not just from one person, but in all of Bruma. Every home, every business, the castle, the barracks, the prison cell, and even the stables. Utilizing the glitch that allowed you to knock Shadowmere out then use her as a pack mule, I loaded it all into her inventory then proceeded to the nearest oblivion gate, went through the same process to unload all of it while I was standing close enough to the gate to enter it without having to move, and then proceeded to dump it all out and drop each item, one by one, into a lake of lava. Of course I then went through and removed the sigil stone, removing any hopes of Bruma's poor inhabitants ever seeing their things again.
  • FireTisane - May 27, 2013 3:39 p.m.

Okay, I got one. In Spider-man 2, there was a move where you could grab someone and hold them by their collar. After i maxed out all my stats and was just stopping random crimes at the end of the game, I decided to find a small gang and start messing with them. I wouldn't beat them up, oh no. I'd grab them, one by one, swing as high as I could go and then drop them, right in the middle of the whole gang. I would keep doing this and slowly widdle their numbers down until there was only one left. I would grab him, take him to the highest rooftop and stand near the edge and let them know that they were the lucky one. I would drop him on the rooftop, beat him to near death and then swing away. It was a good day.