• KGFan - November 19, 2011 4:16 p.m.

I can say without a doubt that graphics can look a lot better on Wii than what was given here. Sure, Wii is not an HD console, but that doesn't mean that games on it can't look great or have some level of detail. In a way though, it makes Nintendo fans happy that at least the Wii U will have the capability to look like the PS3 and 360, and possibly be prepared with much better than that. (Hopefully you all get what I mean)
  • shawksta - November 20, 2011 11:57 a.m.

3rd parties arnt pushing enough to make the best use of the wii, Nintendo's the only ones who could push their system over the limit and make incredible games despite wii's hardware.
  • ThatGuyFromTV - November 19, 2011 1:02 p.m.

to be honest, the wii-version actually invokes a bit of a retro feeling in my head, rather than just shit graphics. Reminds me of when my friends and I would play Medal of Honor 4 player on the Gamecube. Those were the days...
  • Overlord153 - November 19, 2011 9:53 a.m.

The Wii Version looks like when i try to play games on my PC. lol
  • EliteFreq - November 19, 2011 8:39 a.m.

I honestly reckon that the Wii version COULD look better. I suppose it's a bit tricky taking a game primarily being developed for more powerful consoles and shoving it into the little white box known as the Wii, but compared to games that are produced specifically for the Wii, Modern Warfare 3 looks dire in comparison, looking like an early days PS2 game, rather than a late Gamecube game. Obviously it'll be graphically inferior regardless, but I think this is bad example of porting. Porting down to the Wii is never a good idea.
  • lemur - November 19, 2011 8:24 a.m.

reminds me of halo CEA. Once you play on the new and improved graphics it is hard to go back.
  • PhantomDave - November 19, 2011 6:24 a.m.

LOL That was hilarious. Thanks for the laugh GR. And calling the Wii last gen-tech is a little generous to the Wii considering it's simply Gamecube 2.0.....
  • copyofcopy - November 19, 2011 12:06 p.m.

yeah dummy - the gamecube was LAST-GEN
  • mindraider - November 20, 2011 11:17 a.m.

LoooooL - hilarious... gamecube 2.0 ---- hahhaha
  • Balaska - November 19, 2011 6:01 a.m.

Meh any developed that says a game that will run on one HD system won't run on another is spouting hyperbole, however fast the PS3 processor is, the graphics architecture and memory on PS3 and 360 is pretty much the same, the processors on both consoles are bottlenecked by other parts of the machines.
  • mothbanquet - November 19, 2011 5:50 a.m.

To be perfectly honest, I'm actually impressed with how well the wii one turned out, last-gen tech considered.
  • RonnyLive19881 - November 19, 2011 7:27 a.m.

Me too, this site is full of trolls Lmao
  • trikeman - November 19, 2011 3:56 a.m.

the difference in going from PS3 to 360 as opposed to from 360 to Wii is a difference in software memory available as opposed to one in hardware capability, for the most part
  • Crabhand - November 19, 2011 2:53 a.m.

It kinda of reminds me of switching between the original and updated graphics in Halo CE Anniversary.
  • JudeDude92 - November 19, 2011 12:13 a.m.

The Wii graphics look fine, remind me of playing old Call of Duty (That's right, I remember when the M! Garand was a staple, not the M4A1) and that nostalgia factor is fine with me.
  • twewy13 - November 18, 2011 8:27 p.m.

graphic whores lol...looks identical but last time i played on wii i remember it being INSANELY laggy not sure if that was just my connection at the time though
  • coffeewithgames - November 18, 2011 6:27 p.m.

"if Infinity Ward could make Call of Duty work the same on both with only cuts to the visuals, anything is possible." Infinity Ward didn't make Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 work on the Wii. Every single Call of Duty game that has been released on the Wii, has been ported to the system by Treyarch. Treyarch first got Call of Duty: World at War on the Wii, which was based on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare's engine. Then Treyarch ported Call of Duty: Modern Warfare to the Wii, because Infinity Ward didn't/wouldn't/couldn't port the game themselves. Now, with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3, the Wii version was again ported over by a team at Treyarch, which is why they have their name on the Wii's box and in the credits. Treyarch also developed Call of Duty 3 for the Wii, but that game was not based on the Modern Warfare engine.
  • CoolCatsdelaCuloCreed - November 18, 2011 6:11 p.m.

What looks better number one or number two?....number one....or number two....nummmber oooone....or two....or about the same.
  • Primed - November 18, 2011 10:44 p.m.

Can I see number uhhh, one again please? Yeah... one is definitely better.