• QWERTYCommander - May 31, 2010 7:06 p.m.

THUG was a great game! And why is everyone hating on THUG2? I liked that one too. How could you not like Eric Sparrow getting crushed by a German guy's ass?
  • Clovin64 - May 31, 2010 7:05 p.m.

Yes! Take another swipe at poofy lady boy Raiden! Seriously though, on the run up to MGS2's release I bet everyone was expected it to be 100 percent Snake, but then bought the game and got to the Raiden part and screamed "WHAT THE HELL?" By the way, I've played Heavy Rain loads and I've still never seen the sex scene. I'm determined that Ethan shall never get laid. Seriously though, with all the gloomy depression in his storyline (aswell as cutting off his finger) how the hell was he even in the mood?
  • Tenfey - May 31, 2010 6:16 p.m.

As Doctor House says, game boxes always lie.
  • Rhymenocerous - May 31, 2010 6 p.m.

This article is perfect.
  • Evil_AppleJuice - May 31, 2010 4:44 p.m.

I never noticed Red Alert 3's box art as suggestive or totally different until now. All the advertisement made me connect "hot russian soldier" and "RED ALERT 3"
  • KnightDehumidifier - May 31, 2010 4:33 p.m.

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=rjjz86&s=5 This is BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger. You think it's a shooter set in a not-to-distant future where you take down an evil crime syndicate as some young girl with a shred of innocence left in the world. But it's really a fighting game from the makers of Guilty Gear.
  • bhamjustin - May 31, 2010 4:02 p.m.

How can the original Mega Man box art not make this list? That is all!
  • CH3BURASHKA - May 31, 2010 3:56 p.m.

MGS2 was a good game and you know it. /internet
  • Tronto13 - May 31, 2010 3:45 p.m.

im gonna agree with some of you guys about THUG. It was like it looked, the 2nd one ruined it with all the stupid add ons seen pictured.
  • Hydrohs - May 31, 2010 3:41 p.m.

"You're park's just gone under because you blew you're quarterly budget investing in attractions that were shaped like giant fruit." "You're park's just gone under because you blew you're quarterly budget" "You're park's just gone under" "You're" How happen?
  • 2dboy - May 31, 2010 3:29 p.m.

"Oh for f*ck's sake" Made me smile after a long tiring day
  • CurryIsGood - May 31, 2010 3:26 p.m.

Red Alert included all of those charecters
  • PantherModern - May 31, 2010 3:25 p.m.

Streeeeeeettttttccchhhh! It was all worth it, though, for I now know the term "bog roll".
  • nebno6 - May 31, 2010 3:11 p.m.

Some of the tony hawks screen shots are actually from THUG 2
  • Metroidhunter32 - May 31, 2010 3:06 p.m.

This is the sort of thing that I could see a sequal article to.
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - May 31, 2010 3 p.m.

I wouldn't say gears is a stretch, Gears 1 box art suited the game itself but gears 2 box art is rather pretentious and just crap all-round. ReCaptcha: clouts all-out
  • DrIntrigue - May 31, 2010 2:56 p.m.

I agree with some of these but I think a few were a bit of a stretch (manhunt, gears....)
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - May 31, 2010 2:56 p.m.

The orange box cover art is misleading, the game seems like its about a guy with a goatee and a buff cartoon-visualised bloke are going to fall down a hole but its actually 5 games in 1!!!!!!!!! ReCaptcha: fuel crayons
  • awil117 - May 31, 2010 2:29 p.m.

That was last one was not necessary. D:
  • arturus1000 - May 31, 2010 2:23 p.m.

Yes, i agree. Strangely enough, i was playing THU earlier today with my uncle :D