• Brutalicus - August 31, 2010 9:23 p.m.

My list (pending I actually translate a CAPTCHA into human) -Another epic space battle with Reaper(s). Maybe over Earth? -As disappointing as it would be to see Tali's face, I bet it'd be even harder to give her a face that would be juuuuust right. -Ultimate fate of the Krogan, Geth, Quarians determined. -Conclusion to ME1's "determining humanity's place in the galaxy" subplot. -Storytelling on par with ME2 (can we even hope for better?). -A tad more customization of armor and weapons (maybe adding modules with special effects to your weapons, like with armor in ME2?). -More lore on Protheans, other races the Reapers had harvested (reaped?). -Squeeze some better facial animation from the Unreal engine. -Have an ultimate villain or goal (specific, like Saren. Harbinger?). -Upgrades earned more through missions or purchased with credits. Also, credits obtained through exploration, combat. Not complaining about ME2's "funding" method, it's just that I doubt I'll be getting a paycheck, from TIM after I flipped him the bird and took his ship in ME2. Exhaustive enough list for you?
  • listerinemarine - August 31, 2010 9:18 p.m.

And yeah, what ventanger said. Fuggin' reporter was a jerk. I punched her, and that was like, one of the two renegade things that I did.
  • listerinemarine - August 31, 2010 9:15 p.m.

I absolutely agree with everything that you said. They would all make the game more personal, I believe, and help the game towards what it strives to be- an emotional journey.
  • ventanger - August 31, 2010 9:11 p.m.

I demand a final confrontation with the reporter. I'M TIRED OF YOUR BASELESS ACCUSATIONS! WABAM!
  • sean1773 - August 31, 2010 8:47 p.m.

so what about a more meaningful interaction with your old crew. other than getting bitched out by ashley or kaidan. or doing a favor for wrex and liara. i wanna fight with anderson and punch udina right in the face
  • NotBraze - August 31, 2010 8:45 p.m.

@ Johnnyfender, it looks like he edited the article because it did say earlier that Cerberus cloned Shepherd.
  • Crabhand - August 31, 2010 8:45 p.m.

TYLER NAGATA IF I HAVE TO CHOOSE BETWEEN TALI OR GARRUS AT THE END OF MASS EFFECT 3 I WILL COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND *insert physical violence or sexual innuendo* YOU! I like some of the ideas, like a clone of Shepard (say, an experiment if you *SPOILERS*give TIM the Collector Base*END SPOILERS*). And exploring some of Shepard's back story beyond that one quest in the first game would be nice. I somewhat agree about Tali's face, but at the same time I don't think I really want to see it. It's always been a part of her character dynamic, we know so much about her yet we don't know what she looks like. It would completely change the way we look at her character if we knew how she looked.
  • Jacko415 - August 31, 2010 8:09 p.m.

BRING BACK SOME MORE GOD DAMN RPG ELEMENTS!!!
  • SpNerd - August 31, 2010 7:56 p.m.

Uh... I don't want any of those things in MY Mass Effect. Maybe better text for SD tvs but thats something I'd like to see in everygame.
  • Krhyme - August 31, 2010 7:39 p.m.

First you get to kill one member of your team for the greater good in the first game, then to satisfy your masochist addictions you get a "Suicide Mission" in the second game, which sounded more like an emo birthday party than an actual threat and now your begging to kill off EVERYONE!?!?!?!?!? Sod it, why don't Capin Shep just blow the whole galaxy to smitherenes and have an necrophilia orgy with Ashley's a$$ and Tali's right hand!?!?!?!?!?!?
  • HitmanSB07 - August 31, 2010 7:38 p.m.

I really want to go to Earth, to go to the Bathias' restaurant :D. I hope there's an ending where everyone is obliterated by the Reapers, which there has to be.
  • Johnnyfender - August 31, 2010 7:35 p.m.

I have to point this out, because everyone seems to be a little off the mark about it; He never actually said that Shepard is a clone in ME2...I believe what he meant was that if they have the technology to resurrect him, then it's pretty likely that they could clone him, too
  • kuroda - August 31, 2010 7:28 p.m.

@ mikaro, you could've guessed that a feature about mass effect 3 would have spoilers of the previous games, I want to see how earth is doing in ME3, and please no more mining!
  • Samael - August 31, 2010 7:26 p.m.

I'm sorry Tyler, you're cool and all...but I really, REALLY wish Brett had written this. Everybody's already pointed out that Shepard is absolutely not a clone, so I'll skip that entirely. I honestly don't mind whether Tali's face is ever revealed or not, but she should not have some "horrible skin condition" or "a disturbing lip scar". That's just...dumb. Should she look like a supermodel? Absolutely NOT. But she also doesn't need some hideous deformity. I hate, hate, hate when people say "THE HERO MUST DIE OR ELSE STORY NOT GOOD/HERO NOT HEROIC ENOUGH". Should that be a possible ending? Sure, but there should be other options too. And not just sacrifice everybody else for your life, evil bastard ending. There should be a good/Paragon ending where you can survive. It's like the ending of Fallout 3 (spoilers I guess). You have to go into the radiation chamber and kill yourself or you're a coward. Even when you can send in someone completely immune to it instead. Continuing to live DOES NOT MAKE YOU LESS OF A HERO. What Mass Effect 3 really needs is your surviving crew from ME2 coming back as squadmates. If Bioware pulls some bullshit "here's a brand new squad!", I don't know if I'll be able to play the game. It would mean my decisions in ME2 meant nothing.
  • gilgamesh310 - August 31, 2010 7:18 p.m.

That's a very cliched list of demands for mass effect 3. There's going to no clone fighting as Shepard isn't a cloneas stated above, so that rules that one out. The one about Tali seems interesting but I never really liked her much anyway so it doesn't make much of difference to me. The last one about everyone dying is far too cliche and predictable, it happens in all trequels. I would prefer a type of ending where you make a major choice that effects the whole galaxy/universe, something along the lines of how the original deus ex ended. One of the choices should probably be one where you need to sacrifice your life for the greater good or something similar but not many characters should die. I doubt the developers will make a star trek like ending that you mentioned.
  • TURbo - August 31, 2010 7:16 p.m.

Thousands of different endings. The choices in the previous 2 games don't really mean anything if there is only 3 endings. I would like more hints that Ambassador Udina is a secret agent to Cerebus, and The Illusive Man is the Shadow Broker. Even though Shepard is not a clone, I would not be suprised if the Illusive Man had spare copies, and the reason why Shepard's eyes go red when evil is because the Illusive Man did add some Reaper tech into him.
  • Mikaro - August 31, 2010 7:15 p.m.

Thanks for the spoiler alert -_-;
  • Bloodstorm - August 31, 2010 7:11 p.m.

I want Liara back though!
  • Bloodstorm - August 31, 2010 7:08 p.m.

I don't see why Tali should be ugly, especially when the Quarians are supposed to have almost human characteristics underneath their masks, while being closer to a Turian in molecular, and overall appearance.
  • mahabat - August 31, 2010 7:06 p.m.

i was hoping for a more fleshed out list then this, what about wars we wanna see happen? also i think killing shepherd off again would be more cliche then letting him live, killing off the main character of a series twice in two games in a row would be stupid and plus it wouldn't have the same effect knowing they could just rebuild him again probably cause yes, they do have the technology