We Recommend

• soren7550 - September 2, 2010 3:20 a.m.

I agree w/ wanting to see Shep's backstory explored (you get very little in ME1 and almost nothing in ME2) in ME3, but I'd enjoy seeing everyone surviving the end of ME3. (that would be one fine job of Commanding right there) I also want to see some kind of happy ending between my Fem Shep & Kaidan. It would be nice to see something for staying loyal to Kai-Kai.
  • ConkertheSquirrel - September 2, 2010 3:10 a.m.

hang on. Lets not make Tali to ugly. I dont want to regret f*#king her and not someone else.
  • Spybreak8 - September 2, 2010 12:43 a.m.

I think mainly with the ending or the third game in a trilogy we get closure. Closure from all the choices we made. It would beeeee awwesome if you went to war with the Reapers and every single race in the galaxy banded together and you had to fight for each race. You could fight along hundreds of Krogans (simplified for gameplay/illusion that you're fighting along side an army), help out the alliance with some sort of cruiser space battle, help the Quarians fend off a masive Geth invasion or even tackling the Rachni or using the Rachni to defend against the Reapers,(if you helped out the Rachni Queen). Basically take all the actions you have done and make them worth some solid result! Bioware can do it and I look forward to something epic. For the ladies, I've heard they would like more romance options since they were disappointed with their options in the second game. The coolest things in ME2 were stories or events that were related with the first game. If they continue that with the third I'll be happy. Can't wait for the Lair of the Shadow Broker DLC!
  • SillyPigeon - September 1, 2010 11:50 p.m.

The biggest question for me is how your team from ME2 transfers over to ME1, considering the number of possible outcomes (in terms of people surviving) at the end of ME2. Judging by how the transfer from ME1 to ME2 was handled (Wrex, Ashley/Kaiden) my guess is that most of your surviving team members will take on cameo roles in ME3. This would probably mean a mostly new crew for you to recruit. I'd wager one of those will be thanes son, considering thane was dying anyway. Also I'd guess ME3 will take place at least a year after ME2, which would allow for bioware to do pretty much anything they want to the story, so everyone is more or less starting from the same spot. They could easily kill off characters or have them disappear for one reason or another. Remeber you ended ME1 with a good team and it was literally blown away in the first minute of ME2. Another thing i'm really sure of is that regardless of your decision at the end of ME2 the illusive man will have obtained blueprints for the human reaper, either because you decided to help him OR becuase he had EDI do it. Simple really Written way to much, I apologise
  • MegaAcehole - September 1, 2010 11:47 p.m.

they didnt say that Shepard was a clone, he said that if they could reanimate Shepard they could also have made a clone
  • Rochstaad - September 1, 2010 10:02 p.m.

^ catfights between characters FTW (mild spoilers) ME3 should have at least 3 epic decisions, such as curing the Genophage or not, solving the Quarian/Geth conflict once and for all, taking down cerberus if you destroyed the collector base, and many others, strongly based on the choices from the first 2 games. I can see the cloning thing happening if you disobeyed the Illusive man, Cerberus creating replicas of Shepard to kill him. Visiting Earth, for crying out loud. As for Tali's face... sorta crazy idea, but what if her appearance changes based on your decisions with her? Like your face if you went renegade. And as many other have already posted, make the ending extremely tough, so when I finish it intact a sense of accomplishment actually comes up. My first ME2 playthrough I survived (and so did my crew) without a scratch.
  • kuroda - September 1, 2010 9:22 p.m.

They have to do more with the arguing crewmembers, like make you choose between Tali and Legion as their species go to an all out war against each other for the home world. Also Jack and Miranda were always in each others face, and I don't see either of them backing of. More should be done with this!
  • kuroda - September 1, 2010 8:46 p.m.

I also want to see a catfight between the girl I dated in ME 1 and the one I dated in ME 2. In their underwear would be nice. ROUND 1, FIGHT!
  • benjitenji - September 1, 2010 5:25 p.m.

I don't know about anyone else, but I want to see your squad be able to intermingle in ME3, the only real interaction between some of them is in the 2 conversations or so they have with each other when they're your squadmates. And why does shepard have to be the only one who gets a relationship? Why not throw in some more relationships other than just Shepards?
  • lozarian - September 1, 2010 1:53 p.m.

*your.
  • rafoca - September 1, 2010 1:49 p.m.

Tali should be pretty. Most of all: ME 3 with co-op campaign, PLEASE!!
  • philipshaw - September 1, 2010 11:19 a.m.

Agree with most of this except for the SDTV thing. If you are not playing on a HDTV by now, you are robing yourself of a better experience
  • FatherTime - September 1, 2010 8:20 a.m.

I sided with Legion and Tali bit the dust in the final mission of ME2 for me. Felt no sympathy whatsoever. That bitch got on my nerves and having an army of geth was more useful.
  • SeniorDingDong - September 1, 2010 7:37 a.m.

M/M - just for fairness
  • parrotbowler - September 1, 2010 6:50 a.m.

also they should give thane some crazy futuristic ninja weapons lol. like heat seeking ninja stars or ninja stars with explosive tips. hes a badass dark character that hasnt been used to his potential. and they should give grunt more stuff lol i mean come on hes a fucking krogan give him a bazooka!!!!!!!!!!!
  • parrotbowler - September 1, 2010 6:36 a.m.

mass effect 2 is by far one of the best games i've ever had the pleasure to play. but for mass effect 3 i think they could make the weapons a little more customizable like the ability to buy scopes or some sort of futuristic lazer sight or heartbeat sensor. same goes for armor theres already a good selection but it could be better. also i think they should cure the genophage. they always talk about the shear numbers the krogan used to have, i hate to say it but that bit of lore sets them up to have a horde/firefight mode. i also believe the shields on armor could be stronger on the normal setting im hit once and i hear sheppard saying low shields also i say u should be able to visit all the homeworlds of all the races in the game
  • quincytheodore - September 1, 2010 5:31 a.m.

I think Shepard clone is guaranteed. The most reasonable although cliche story is Cerberus betrays Shepard and has all his info taken to create his/her clone. Don't know about Tali being ugly though. She is certainly one of the most memorable character, love-able but she doesn't have to be ugly. I have this image that she looks like Zoe Saldana (even before Neytiri role) It fits her somehow. And death of the crew.. Yeah it'll be there. Half of them or / and Shepard must ultimately die. It just feel cheap and corny if they all live. ME2 has the most memorable cast for RPG, if not all games. Imo It's still better than Persona 4 or Final Fantasy X ( or insert number here).
  • bongzilla - September 1, 2010 5:14 a.m.

Her name is Tali? Like a "Tali-ban"?.. RACIST
  • NotBraze - September 1, 2010 5:06 a.m.

Once again, @ archangel437, The article was edited to include proper information. We pitched a fit before it was changed.
  • Brotherhoodofsteelknight - September 1, 2010 4:37 a.m.

There should be like a really teary ending and stuff like whoever you chose to have relationships with you should marry then like it speeds up time and you have kids but Shepard's past did come back to haunt him/her so his/her family gets killed before him/her, then Shepard just kills themself in a suicidal depression. dark huh