• Ulukai - December 12, 2010 11:51 a.m.

@insertdisk Reapers? What Reapers? Looks like Geth ships to me!
  • AntiGuardian - December 12, 2010 11:12 a.m.

I have a problem with the Mass Effect games. The first one I stopped playing mid way, took a break for three months, and then I finished it. The second Mass Effect game I bought on day release, played it half through, and then just stopped. To this day I have not touched Mass Effect 2, even though I love the game.
  • insertdisk - December 12, 2010 11:04 a.m.

"ah yes,'reapers'" Id like to see the council deny this one.
  • Manguy17 - December 12, 2010 11 a.m.

Anyone remember how i mentioned ME3 and New elder scrolls before..?
  • AngryScotsman - December 12, 2010 10:13 a.m.

And this is the only Mass Effect 3 trailer that I will watch. I'm super excited and a huge Mass Effect fan, but I would hate to spoil it for myself. I knew far too much about 2 when it was released that it didn't have the impact that the first one did. I bought Mass Effect for £12 on sale armed only with a blurb on a back of a box and the knowledge that it's IN SPACE, and I bloody loved it. Probably because I knew so little about it. So, with fervent anticipation, I am going to ignore Mass Effect 3.
  • andrerus - December 12, 2010 9:20 a.m.

I literally got an adrenaline rush when I saw the trailer.
  • spideralex90 - December 12, 2010 9:16 a.m.

Cannot wait for this. Looks freaking Epic.
  • StrayGator - December 12, 2010 9:12 a.m.

Mark my words: You will play as the Big Ben sniper dude in Mass Effect: ODST.
  • BlackElement17 - December 12, 2010 8:58 a.m.

I rather like this trailer.
  • IGiveUFunkButt - December 12, 2010 8:44 a.m.

I'm with Brett. Thank God this will be here soon. Once I've defeated the Reapers I can finally rest.
  • Crabhand - December 12, 2010 7:23 a.m.

I'm really surprised this is coming out next year, I figured mid 2012 would be it. @legory Yes, God forbid a developer continue to support it's product and offer us entirely optional content to extend our gameplay experience. THE BASTARDS!
  • Fleshcrawl - December 12, 2010 7:17 a.m.

• PMorgan18 - December 12, 2010 7:04 a.m.

@GamesRadarBrettElston The wait to continue Tali's romance is now only a year. <3 Tali
  • Larinah - December 12, 2010 7:02 a.m.

GOD all this new and amazing stuff coming out fall of 2011. Elder Scrolls 5, Mass Effect 3, and I *think* Gears 3 is set for a release late 2011 right? If that's the case I'm gonna be spending quite a bit of cash on games around that time.
  • NotBraze - December 12, 2010 6:59 a.m.

I'll be shocked if ME3 doesn't get delayed. This game has so much high expectation riding on it, and if it's anything less than perfect people will be disappointed. I have confidence that BioWare won't disappoint though and I'll be happy with any delays as long as the game is better for it. Aside from that, next fall is going to be so expensive… Batman, Gears, Skyrim, Uncharted, and Mass Effect, all with their own Collector's Edition. Ouch, I just felt a sharp pain in my back pocket…
  • vanguard - December 12, 2010 6:48 a.m.

I have to say, this looks awesome. This and Skyrim is on my list to look out for.
  • Zepaw - December 12, 2010 6:46 a.m.

I liked the Bioware founder's line tonight to the fans saying their best work is still ahead of them. It is nice to be able to believe that from them even when the cynical gamer in me says their reign of super-awesomeness can't last forever. So nice to not expect disappointment for once. I love the concept of ME3 already, the bit of it we know at least.
  • Darth_Griffin - December 12, 2010 6:20 a.m.

sweet. Now they need to release the list of ME1 and ME2 effects in ME3 so I can go back and play through ME1 again to make the perfect story. psyched to hear this tho :)
  • TheElusiveMongoose - December 12, 2010 6:20 a.m.

YES! I didn't expect a trailer so soon, but this is awesome! Surprised about the whole Earth invasion thing, I would have though that with such an expansive and interesting universe they would have gone anywhere BUT Earth. I'm going to trust Bioware to make it work though! That or have Earth be just a part of the game.
  • smashpro1 - December 12, 2010 6:16 a.m.

I just have to play through 2 with my renegade Shepard, and make sure Mordin lives through this one.