• CommanderBanana - July 6, 2012 4:35 a.m.

Hello, beautiful men of GRUK! No gaming question this week, I just wanted to check if Matt had received my Mass Effect innuendo email. This is turning into quite the saga and I don't want to keep bothering him on twitter about it.
  • Matt Cundy - July 6, 2012 4:59 a.m.

I can confirm that Mass Effect innuendo email has been received. After a quick review I would say innuendos are of varying quality. I will share the best/worst with everyone on the poddle.
  • TheWoolyMammoth - July 6, 2012 4:21 a.m.

Hello you lovely people, In the age of TalkRadar UK you asked what was your favourite place in gaming; I believe I answered with the top of Treasure Trove Cove in Banjo-Kazooie. Well, I lied, I should have said Phobos Moon from Unreal Tournament. This is over a year too late, but, sod it hey. I've also been thinking about the idea of a Burnout and TimeSplitters HD collection recently and that they'd be the two best HD collections money could buy? Or have I forgotten another awesome franchise? I'd love to see SEGA Rally get the HD treatment like NiGHTS just did, but I think only Justin would agree with me on that! Keep up the good work lads. Love, WoolyMammoth27 xoxox
  • Stream62 - July 6, 2012 4:16 a.m.

Cundy, are you keeping the sex pest 'tache? Hugs
  • Rhymenocerous - July 6, 2012 4:15 a.m.

Here's a straight up, totally humourless question: Can we have more than four soldiers in the X-COM EU remake? Erm, also, in NIGHTS HD, does... Nah, doesn't matter.
  • SignorSpielbergo - July 6, 2012 3:32 a.m.

Dearest GamesRadar UK Fellows, What with all of the games I am interested in having been moved to March next year, I have gone back to my PlayStation 2 in order to catch up on great games that I missed first time round. I'm currently midway through Kingdom Hearts, Manhunt, and Bully (as well as old favourites Black, Star Wars: Battlefront and MGS 2 & 3), but I was wondering what games you fine chaps feel I should really play? Since I could probably get everything you suggest for under a tenner, the more the merrier! Keep up the brilliant work!