We Recommend

• g1rldraco7 - April 9, 2013 7:48 p.m.

I'd rather play a Ghost Rider game since that is a Marvel character. Still It may never happen.
  • Darkhawk - July 30, 2012 6:41 a.m.

So basically you have Marvel Zombies on here twice. (aka Punisher vs. Stupid Marketing Concept)
  • wheresmymonkey - July 30, 2012 6:02 a.m.

I'd lie to see a proper Hellblazer game, Not that god awful thing based on the film. Likewise i'd love to see a Boys game. It's one thing to play as supes it'd be even more fun playing as a bunch lunatics that beat them up for the CIA Failing that Battle Pope. It'd cause so much controversy get banned in ireland italy and every other catholic nation but would feature a fist fight between Jesus and Santa and end with God as the final boss. Come on whats not to love.
  • CitizenWolfie - July 30, 2012 2:56 a.m.

I hated Marvel Zombies but I can see why it would make a cool game. I'd love to see Punisher vs. Marvel Universe though. Likewise Nemesis would make for a very interesting game experience. I'd really like to see a proper game based on one of the Marvel Noir books. Not just a portion of a game (such as Spider-man). Just a few others I'd love to see: - Torso (Brian Michael Bendis) - Sin City (Frank Miller) - Blacksad (Juan Díaz Canales) And I don't know if it's M-rated or not, but it's my favourite series of them all: - The Goon (Eric Powell)
  • vincent-wolf - July 29, 2012 11:57 p.m.

Agree on Marvel Zombies, disagree on Old Man Logan. I fing it a bull***t idea to begin with, Logan doesn't age. Also I don't like it when big characters are shown old, I want to escape from this crap at least in a fictional world. Marvel zombies, however, now that's fun.
  • zombi3grim - July 29, 2012 4:18 p.m.

Marvel Zombies. I would be all over that shit.
  • hibari-kyoya-ellis - July 29, 2012 10:21 a.m.

what is this!? cape crisis!!!?
  • polemarch - July 29, 2012 5:16 a.m.

also Apocalypse...do a "Rise of Apocalpyse" set in Ancient Egypt
  • polemarch - July 29, 2012 5:12 a.m.

Grendel: War Child
  • GR HollanderCooper - July 29, 2012 1:37 a.m.

YOU FORGOT HITMONKEY
  • bongobrother9 - July 28, 2012 8:14 p.m.

SIN CITY!!!
  • yuri-myszkowski - July 28, 2012 4:13 p.m.

A Moon Knight would be great. So as Lobo from DC. Or a better Daredevil game.
  • fanfundy - July 28, 2012 4:43 a.m.

Definitely need to mention Lobo, Preacher, Sandman, and Grendel.
  • PolarBearsInHeat - July 28, 2012 9:48 a.m.

a lobo game would be balling
  • MIster-Woot - July 28, 2012 4:17 a.m.

No love for "the Main Man"? You know Lobo would be one awesome IP to play with. Marshal Law would be pretty good too! All those namby pamby costume wearing clowns to kill. "I hunt heroes, not found any yet" :D
  • SenorSlaughter - July 28, 2012 12:54 a.m.

A SCUD game needs to be made. Like some old school lookin' hand drawn biz'. Where they can make a load of DLC for ALL the different characters, costumes, and stages. That would be a money maker right there, with all the different fighting styles, it would make for a hell of a game.
  • debiate5 - July 27, 2012 10:49 p.m.

Johnny The Homicidal Maniac (Done in the style of manhunt.) Scud The disposable Assassin (In the vein of Contra/The Red Star.) Bone (Turn based RPG.)
  • SenorSlaughter - July 28, 2012 12:59 a.m.

Aw this guy knows what I'm yappin' about, SCUD all the way!
  • Sjoeki - July 28, 2012 4:13 a.m.

A JTHM game would rock yes, they could also make into a indigo prophecy / fahrenheit kind of game, where at one point you get to be the maniac and then you get to be one of the victims trying to get out of the depths of the house, you know, till someone puts shit down your pants.
  • AngelsandDemons1 - July 27, 2012 8:52 p.m.

Kick Ass...but, the comic version, not the altered movie version for kids :-) And, while we are talking Wolverine, Old Man Logan....how about Wolverine : Enemy of the State?...if you haven't read, oh...you really need to.