• matthewhardwick - November 18, 2013 4:05 p.m.

"Playing Knack, then realizing you've made a huge mistake" You're kidding, right?
  • supaMcnugget - November 18, 2013 6:21 p.m.

I know! I rented it from Gamefly and I'm at Chapter 7. It's not exactly the best thing ever, but it's a pretty, entertaining game.
  • Stryker-7- - November 18, 2013 4:03 p.m.

Bunch of whiners. Love everything about the PS4.
  • chriszewski - November 18, 2013 4:25 p.m.

Loving something means you can point out what aggravates you about it. I'd guess you don't even know your PS4 as much as you think you do. Its "puppy love" and it will pass.
  • Stryker-7- - November 18, 2013 5:52 p.m.

Ummm.. No its a new console generation, i dont get glossy tv's so i dont have blue light problem. Stuff they point out is dependent on dif situations. In my situation who i tech savvy anch choose all my products wisely i guess i dont have the picky probelms that other people do... Must suck to suck.
  • KnightDehumidifier - November 18, 2013 4:01 p.m.

How about going on Facebook only to find that every person with a PS4 has to inform you that they have a trophy of Resogun, and that at every waking moment, someone is playing Knack. I DO NOT CARE.
  • redstarrus - November 18, 2013 4:04 p.m.

You can hide other peoples feeds so you do not see these notifications you know.
  • KnightDehumidifier - November 18, 2013 4:15 p.m.

Why should I edit my feed? They're the ones who suck.
  • chriszewski - November 18, 2013 4:22 p.m.

You can call me "Mike"
  • redstarrus - November 18, 2013 5:07 p.m.

If they suck then remove them from your likes or friends list. Then you would not have to worry about their status updates etc.
  • Stryker-7- - November 18, 2013 6:01 p.m.

You can turn it off those features off.
  • BladedFalcon - November 18, 2013 3:52 p.m.

Wait, it doesn't come with a cable to charge the controller? that's lame ._. At the very least, it's the same one that either the PS3 uses, or the one most smarthphones use nowadays, no? Anyway, yeah, most of these do feel like small nitpicks, fortunately, and a huge chunk of them sound like they'll either be fixed over time, or just a matter of getting used to the new hardware. It makes no sense that you can't change the background or the menu music though.
  • PlainLikeVanilla - November 18, 2013 4:03 p.m.

The PS4 comes with a cord to charge the controller. It's the extra controllers that do not come with a charging cord.
  • Stryker-7- - November 18, 2013 4:11 p.m.

it does. but when you buy an extra controller that new solo controller in the box does not. who cares? all my products use micro USB i have like 5 laying around.
  • BladedFalcon - November 18, 2013 4:30 p.m.

Ah, alright, thanks for clarifying that, It got me confused.
  • nash1991 - November 18, 2013 4:21 p.m.

You can turn the music off though. That's what I did since I like my home screen peaceful and quiet haha
  • BladedFalcon - November 18, 2013 4:31 p.m.

Ah, that's good to know!
  • garnsr - November 18, 2013 3:44 p.m.

Can anyone say if the cloud save storage limit with PS Plus is shared between PS3 and PS4, or does each have its own saves? It would bother me if they share the same limit on one Plus account.
  • sweetchiliheat - November 18, 2013 3:33 p.m.

Changing the background colour was one of the first things I went to do. Hopefully they fix that eventually.
  • rcarrasco121 - November 18, 2013 3:11 p.m.

I thought I was the only one who looked at the back of PS4 box and felt sad about Watch Dogs... By the way, I actually think Knack is a fun game.
  • JMarsella09 - November 18, 2013 3:07 p.m.

Odd you can't change the background...