Topics

Sony

• NanoElite666 - July 8, 2011 5:30 p.m.

Still don't like the idea of an Uncharted movie. Probably never will. But that's just me.
  • IBrokeMyPipboy - July 8, 2011 5:14 p.m.

No Marky is a good thing. The rumours of Bradley Cooper are looking better though, but of course almost everyone would want Nathan Fillion. Plus he wants to play Drake, he would do great!
  • rickdiculous - July 8, 2011 4:43 p.m.

I like Fillion but agree that he's a bit long in the tooth at this point to play Drake. I've said it before and I'll say it again: Paul Rudd.
  • jaffa_5 - July 8, 2011 4:16 p.m.

nolan north is an actor he plays Drake in the game and he also looks like him so why not get get him to be drake? if not i agree with @VMACHINE BRADLEY COOPER! he was awsome in limitless, the A Team and both the hangover films
  • narddog - July 8, 2011 4:15 p.m.

I'm down for Nathan Fillion or Gerard Butler; They both look just Like Drake. Forget Bradley Cooper, Chris Evans, or Chris Pine unless you want a terrible movie. Blech. As far as the age concern goes, Harrison Ford was in his forties during the Indiana Jones Movies. So Fillion or Butler aren't out of the question.
  • reson8er - July 8, 2011 4:14 p.m.

I LOVE uncharted, absolutely adore the series, but a movie has so much potential to be horrendous, it surprises me that they are pursuing it so vehemently. At best, it would mirror the game (which makes the need for a movie redundant), and at worse hurt the games image.
  • Turboash - July 8, 2011 4:01 p.m.

That is THE BEST photoshop evar! Also, F this movie and F this game series.
  • tiben36 - July 8, 2011 3:29 p.m.

hey guys, how about some Brodyquest for Uncharted! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygI-2F8ApUM
  • Vmachine - July 8, 2011 3:12 p.m.

I love Fillion, but I honestly feel Drake would be better played by a younger actor. Bradley Cooper definitely has the look, but I'd love to see Chris Evans or Chris Pine.
  • Jedipimp0712 - July 8, 2011 2:56 p.m.

wait... you mean... sony is actually LISTENING to their fans?... i think we can all die once this film comes out.. WTF CAPTCHA? fcallept chickens.
  • adamaustinandrew - July 8, 2011 2:56 p.m.

Although Fillion is the preferred Drake for me, I wouldn't mind if Burger wanted Bradley Cooper to play lead role.
  • cj12297 - July 8, 2011 2:54 p.m.

I heard about this somewhere else yesterday and I also heard that the new director wants Nathan Fillion as Drake as well!
  • db1331 - July 8, 2011 2:54 p.m.

I like Fillion, but I'm going to go ahead and say it. I saw him on TV the other day, Castle I think, and dude was looking OLD. Unless they can do something with makeup, I don't know how good a fit he would actually be. Nobody wants to see their dad playing Nathan Drake.
  • jackthemenace - July 8, 2011 2:52 p.m.

Embarrassingly enough, I'e only ever seen nathan Fillion on Two Guys and a Girl, namely because I've never got round to watching Firefly D':
  • samkovacs - July 8, 2011 2:51 p.m.

I don't own a playstation, but I would LOVE to see Nathan Fillion be Drake.
  • Pocotron - July 8, 2011 2:45 p.m.

My friend and I were actually just talking about this. And we thought Elena's mo-cap actor, Emily Rose, could actually play Elena. They look almost dead-on (although I think she's hotter than her virtual counterpart)
  • fatguy19 - July 8, 2011 2:44 p.m.

Great. All we need now is Uwe Boll to direct it
  • Yaro - July 8, 2011 2:40 p.m.

PLEASE! PLEASE! Let him be Drake. PLEASE!