Memory #13 - Kakariko Village / Ash Swamp
Talk to Impa in Kakariko Village after collecting all 12 memories. She'll show you a picture on the wall which is the location of one final memory.
The spot we're looking for is to the east of the Dueling Peaks.
Head east from Dueling Peaks Stable and into Ash Swamp.
You should be in the swamp, directly behind the stable.
Facing the stable, look to the right to see a Guardian collapsed on a large rock.
The final memory is next to the inert Guardian.
Sit back and enjoy the cutscene.
Jump to Section:
- Memory #1 - Sacred Ground Ruins
- Memory #2 - Lake Kolomo
- Memory #3 - Ancient Columns
- Memory #4 - Kara Kara Bazaar
- Memory #5 - Eldin Canyon
- Memory #6 - Irch Plain
- Memory #7 - West Necluda
- Memory #8 - Hyrule Castle
- Memory #9 - Spring of Power
- Memory #10 - Sanidin Park Ruins
- Memory #11 - Lanayru Road - East Gate
- Memory #12 - Hyrule Field
- Memory #13 - Kakariko Village / Ash Swamp