• cthulhu135 - May 5, 2012 5:30 a.m.

I love how Captain America has the most epic "WTF" face on the Swordsman page.
  • jmcgrotty - May 5, 2012 3:20 a.m.

Forgot the most mediocre of them all: Captain America. I was going to list all of them, just to emphasize that they suck (Support a worthwhile group, people,especially since all of the other decent ones have slummed as an Avenger at one time or another in failed attempts to legitimize the Avegers. Just quit supporting some 3rd rate team like the Avengers themselves), but just will stick with the biggest POS in the group.
  • Redeater - May 4, 2012 9:28 p.m.

Jesus I meant to ask this before but who is that Tiger Woman on the last page? It's like someone decided Cheetara from Thundercats wasn't appealing to the full on furry crowd.
  • Darkhawk - May 4, 2012 11:08 p.m.

Tigra. And FYI she just recently had alien kittens by way of her hooking up with a shapeshifting Chitauri - sorry, Skrull - who was impersonating her boyfriend at the time. Yes, this is a thing.
  • Redeater - May 5, 2012 5:45 a.m.

.....and this is why I don't read comics anymore. I understand why a lot of people do but the instant I would have to try to explain something this staggeringly insane I wouldn't be able to do it.
  • makatak7 - May 4, 2012 7:41 p.m.

For lack of a better phrase, that is seriously stupid. Or as comic book fans would say, *super* stupid. I wouldn't be suprised if there was an Avenger named Super Stupid Man
  • makatak7 - May 4, 2012 8:19 p.m.

those, not that
  • jmcgrotty - May 5, 2012 3:21 a.m.

Type quieter. They'll hear you and think it is a good idea to create that character.
  • makatak7 - May 5, 2012 6:53 a.m.

*whispers* Okay, I'll type quieter. No one wants Super Stupid Man
  • obviouslyadouche - May 4, 2012 6:57 p.m.

DR. Druid has one odd bulge
  • smashpro1 - May 4, 2012 6:53 p.m.

Squirrel Girl also once beat Thanos. Don't fuck with Squirrel Girl.
  • slimjim441 - May 5, 2012 12:21 a.m.

She also beat the piss out of Deadpool once, too.
  • nameunknown - May 5, 2012 1:59 a.m.

Oh they've let everyone do that by now...