Topics

Comic-Con

• Rancid47 - July 21, 2010 9:04 p.m.

@nitecraller If he has to die it should be from going toe-to-toe with a Lambent Berserker!
  • jacoblutfy - July 21, 2010 8:52 p.m.

clay looks way to badass to die! he must live!!! but if he does die i agree with nitecraller and FETALJUICE, he has to die in a crazy cool heroic way
  • Phazon117 - July 21, 2010 8:48 p.m.

Alternate title: The Carmine Family – Third Time’s the Charm?
  • Vercatron - July 21, 2010 8:47 p.m.

This Carmine definitely looks pretty mental. I think he should die by blowing himself up in an enemy strong hold or something like that! Truly cool but continuing the tradition.
  • GamesRadarCharlieBarratt - July 21, 2010 8:45 p.m.

I want Carmine to live, and everyone else to die.
  • batman5273 - July 21, 2010 8:43 p.m.

I think Carmine should live!
  • Engage183 - July 21, 2010 8:41 p.m.

I think im more toward this carmine actually living. Main reason is, i like to think of it as saving private ryan type of story. And if you haven't seen that movie, its basically a group of soldiers trying to bring one soldier back home after all his brothers died in the war. It would be interesting, on account i THINK he's the last one, correct me if im wrong. It would probably be more fitting though with the carmine from GOW2, since this one seems more beefier
  • Frostyra - July 21, 2010 8:40 p.m.

I'll only vote to save Carmen if he turns into a HUGE badass :D
  • oufour - July 21, 2010 8:38 p.m.

he should die, but die a heroes death. like saving marcus and taking out a 1000 locusts at the same time.
  • Vitoruss1 - July 21, 2010 8:35 p.m.

This Carmine looks way more badass than the other two. Whether he lives or dies... I'm 50/50 on this one.
  • uranus62 - July 21, 2010 8:34 p.m.

I hope he lives but if not, DIBS ON THE ARMOUR!!!
  • nitecraller - July 21, 2010 8:34 p.m.

He looks like the most badass carmine ever! He must live!, But if he does die I agree with FETALJUICE it must be epic, like sacrificing himself to save marcus or something badass!
  • FETALJUICE - July 21, 2010 8:29 p.m.

Carmine must live! The Carmine family has been through enough! But, if he dies, it must be heroic death and not the pathetic deaths of Anthony (headshot) or Benjamin (intestines eaten by Riftworm parasites)
  • KrEid - July 21, 2010 8:26 p.m.

He's a Carmine, best stick to tradition eh? no matter how big a minigun you shove in his hand
  • Metroidhunter32 - July 21, 2010 8:23 p.m.

Carmine must die. There is no way around it, he is carmine c. Death is all that awaits him.