• RonnyLive19881 - August 10, 2012 8:58 a.m.

Final Fant-iced-tea deserves a Webby, I have never been so serious on the internet. BRAVO!
  • SentientSquidMachine - August 10, 2012 9:15 a.m.

I 2nd that.
  • Clovin64 - August 10, 2012 8:15 a.m.

I wish I was clever enough to make a cocktail-related analogy about the Mass Effect 3 ending fiasco. Sadly, I'll just have to wait for a wittier individual to make that one.
  • Clovin64 - August 10, 2012 8:19 a.m.

Just realized there was no David Cage related joke in a Dave Houghton article. What gives?
  • into the sound - August 10, 2012 4:17 p.m.

Maybe something about how it's so good when you first taste it that you want to savor each sip and drink it slowly, but unfortunately all the bitter ingredients will settle at the bottom, and by the end you're left with an unidentifiable, bitingly acidic slurry that leaves a sour, metallic aftertaste. Something like that...
  • MasterBhater - August 10, 2012 8 a.m.

You should add that, whenever you try to enjoy the "DisarrayStation 3" or the "X-on-the-Beach-Box 360", the bartender repeatedly tries to offer the "PC Gone Mad", trying to explain how much better it is in comparison to it's counterparts when it's really just an overpriced version of the latter with a slightly bigger kick and a sour aftertaste when not mixed correctly.
  • Japanaman - August 10, 2012 7:44 a.m.

Your website was my favorite video game site, but two months ago, you started cranking out the most, pointless, dull, articles I have ever seen. You make Yahoo!'s Chris Chase look like an interesting person. I seriously feel that Cheat Code Central and GamesBaat are the only sites left that write about serious video game topics any more.
  • bebl09 - August 10, 2012 7:21 p.m.

Did you really come to Gamesradar? Cause a big part of their site was always irreverently funny articles like this, in addition to actual gaming news. Personally I love it, the UK guys are the only ones who really put out any funny content any more.
  • jackthemenace - August 10, 2012 7:33 a.m.

I'm sure I remember reading an article similar to this about a year ago on this very site, but I loved it anyway. Well done, Houghters, on fine form, as ever. I think the part I found most enjoyable were the names of the cocktails, as opposed to the description- but the Sonic one had me in bits