• killerrpgfan - June 4, 2010 2:57 a.m.

i am going with the real spokes person got kidnapped, got the living sh@t beat out of him, then thrown in um...... some well somewhere, where the freaky ring girl is.
  • FearlessRaven - June 4, 2010 2:49 a.m.

Well, up until the point of the "Non game related media" I was going to hazard a guess at Prince Of Persia
  • miningguyx360 - June 4, 2010 2:22 a.m.

am i the only one who wants to see assassins creed III on a next-gen platform? Would love to see the world they can create with some new hardware.
  • Samael - June 4, 2010 2:09 a.m.

Oh yeah, I'm really, REALLY hoping for a female assassin as well.
  • Samael - June 4, 2010 2:07 a.m.

Hmm...I was hoping Bakumatsu-era Japan or WWI (Franz Ferdinand anyone?). But Egypt is definitely cool too. But of course, they may be telling the truth and this may have little or nothing to do with AC3.
  • CH3BURASHKA - June 4, 2010 2:03 a.m.

His face, though hidden, looks slightly Asian. He reminds me of that Chinese dude in the white suit from Matrix 2.
  • Harmonator - June 4, 2010 2 a.m.

Probably a comic, hopefully. I mean, I'm still hoping for a Revolutionary War setting as a female assassin, personally, but Egypt would be amazing as well.
  • michaelmcc827 - June 4, 2010 1:51 a.m.

Judging from the art style, it's probably a comic. Which will be very cool indeed...
  • Ridgley - June 4, 2010 1:49 a.m.

My guess is a set of novels or graphic novels depicting the rest of the pieces of Eden and how they were hidden.
  • Cmccormick94 - June 4, 2010 1:40 a.m.

@Destruco33 That's a good thought. If this IS artwork for AC3, then it would make sense that this is from the Napoleon area, since the franchise moves ahead in time. Stabbing a bunch of Frenchies in the back of the neck would be fun, but I'd worry about how much guns would come into the gameplay.
  • twinkletitsMcGee - June 4, 2010 1:28 a.m.

I wish this was for a game. I have never watched a video game inspired movie and I never will.
  • Fro4show - June 4, 2010 1:13 a.m.

Hmmm, Could Be Judith with the whole head in hand thing, like not in the game but as a pre release puzzle thing, similar to Bioshock 2's "something in the sea" viral site. Im a dreamer tho... One that likes the Assassin's Creed conspiracy thing.
  • Jacko415 - June 4, 2010 1:04 a.m.

if you cant do a leap of faith off the pyramid... they should add a new free running element where you slide down shit like rooftops... or a pyramid... i just realized while typing this that the pyramids are actually smooth... but still.
  • ConnorSlasberg - June 4, 2010 1:04 a.m.

Almost definetely a graphic novel?
  • StrayGator - June 4, 2010 1:01 a.m.

Leaping from the top of a pyramid, you would land... near the top of the pyramid. Still, a realistic, composed depiction of the 13th century crusades and the consequent Mamluk takeover can make a great setting (and a smoother follow-up to the first game)
  • louiec314 - June 4, 2010 12:58 a.m.

lmfao album cover for rza...its Liquid Swords 3 cover for GZA....
  • sterlins16 - June 4, 2010 12:56 a.m.

cool if its a movie
  • ColonelKc - June 4, 2010 12:53 a.m.

If it isnt AC3 then it is PoP i guess...
  • Vitoruss1 - June 4, 2010 12:49 a.m.

It definitely looks like a comic to me.
  • Hoody - June 4, 2010 12:44 a.m.

Looks way more GZA than RZA