• Bhouse563 - June 30, 2009 2:30 p.m.

@rxb Your girl isn't doing something right if thats how you feel. :-D reCaptcha: eyes duskiest
  • rxb - June 30, 2009 2 p.m.

I read a report a few months back about men preferring a new release to sex with a partner. Sounds crazy at first [ to virgins and guys that last got lucky 2 years ago] but think what would rather samey sex with your wife/girlfriend or Modern Warfare 2 on release night? I rest my case.
  • CARLINNIT - June 30, 2009 1:54 p.m.

lmao. great article!
  • jdog2491 - June 30, 2009 1:17 p.m.

have to agree with Eo1spy no sports game can be better than a date jennifer Aniston ReCAPTCHA: Military whales
  • Hurricrane - June 30, 2009 1:12 p.m.

p.s. Big Bang Theory needs to die
  • Hurricrane - June 30, 2009 1:10 p.m.

wow, this was an awesome article, I cant stand all those ads where some actor is "flailing around like a harpooned tuna" and holdingthe controller in space
  • curly_jefferson - June 30, 2009 12:36 p.m.

the day a pick a game over a women is the last day a play games.
  • Eo1spy - June 30, 2009 11:42 a.m.

Woah - A crappy sports game or a date with JENNIFER ANISTON IN A REVEALING DRESS. That guy is such a tool.
  • kubes - June 30, 2009 11:03 a.m.

First awesome article and great evidence
  • SolidSpartan - July 5, 2009 4:31 p.m.

Is this how us gamer guys act now a days? Well I hope not. Btw Do gamer girls act the same way? If I had to answer my own question I'd say...no.
  • daemonwulfe - July 3, 2009 8 a.m.

Honestly, I'd try both... Go on a date with Jennifer Aniston, take her home, bang her silly, when she falls asleep fire up the 360 and play 'till dawn.
  • breadlord - July 2, 2009 7 p.m.

I lost The Game. That Jenn waiting for her date just led me to it. The fact they were Losing in a Game..... Anyways, Drives me insane when people pretend to play games like they know how to, so much fail going on.
  • iluvmyDS - July 2, 2009 4:39 p.m.

I was just talking to my friend the other day about how actual gamers hold a controller, like mine is on my lap usually because I'm lazy. And who the hell stands while playing a game? Once again, I am lazy.
  • jar-head - July 1, 2009 6:55 p.m.

too bad terminator got canceled....
  • vinraith - July 1, 2009 6 p.m.

In all fairness, Missile Command really WAS that riveting at the time. :)
  • Marioninja1 - July 1, 2009 7:29 a.m.

I wish they wouldn't portray gamers like that...*sigh* Gamers should count as a minority, and this as racism imao
  • lovinmyps3 - July 1, 2009 6:53 a.m.

YES!!! I LOVE GROSSE POINT BLANK!!!
  • Epithanatios - July 1, 2009 4:27 a.m.

I disagree, "pro" gamers do not under any circumstances swing their controller in any sort of "imaginary motion control" this is a sure sign of a n00b since pro gamers know that that will only impede their ability to play the game, as well as make you look silly. Also "pro" gamers do not mash buttons since a very hard press of a button repeatedly will only destroy a controller rather than assist your game play. Moves will be executed the same whether it is a light press or a mash. Please become a real gamer before you try to write articles about them.
  • Sl8ter13 - July 1, 2009 4:26 a.m.

I think its wrong to bag on the use of Shadow of the Colossus in Reign Over Me. I think that was one of the most mature uses of a video game hollywood has ever done. It shows the side of a videogame that is art instead of mindlessness. The act of taking down something that is much bigger than you appropiately parallels Sandler's emotional problems in the film.
  • MisterAdequate - July 1, 2009 4:14 a.m.

Good article, except that Missile Command really does demand that sort of attention xD