Topics

GTA

We Recommend

• BladedFalcon - November 2, 2011 9:31 a.m.

This was cool. it's a pretty well done, colorful cinematic trailer, and feel like a nice evolution for the series. It didn't blow me out of the water, but I never expected it to, and everyone saying "meh" or saying it will suck are being kinda idiotic since this is just a first taste, no real details yet, this is mainly for setting the mood, and to me, it succeeded.
  • patbateman17 - November 2, 2011 9:59 a.m.

Your mom.
  • ObliqueZombie - November 2, 2011 10:20 a.m.

Your dad.
  • BladedFalcon - November 2, 2011 11:07 a.m.

Wow! Such a clever, well thought, and complex retort! Your powers of rhetoric never fail to show the vast intelligence you posses sir! good show!
  • patbateman17 - November 2, 2011 2:24 p.m.

Thanks :)
  • MadMan - November 2, 2011 9:26 a.m.

When I seen that jet fly through downtown I got chills up my spine... Heres to hoping there are two more cities...
  • cdkee - November 2, 2011 9:25 a.m.

Is that Tommy Vercetti? Sounds like it could be! Hoping for a return of CJ also PLEASE PLEASE
  • inkyspot - November 2, 2011 10:33 a.m.

I think we'll be playing several main type. I think the older guy is Tommy and there might be hints as to what happened to the grove street gang (I'm sure they didn't go cooperate like the Saints. The jet and planes I assume means a large map. (HAppy planes are back). Possibly PAckie would be there too, that crop duster and van with those men got me thinking about that. That homeless dude. could that be the guy for GTA 4? Very excited about this. I think they will rAise the bar again.
  • F0NAJ - November 2, 2011 9:24 a.m.

Well, planes are back, dammit Rockstar I just put on these pants.
  • lukekear - November 2, 2011 9:21 a.m.

the music! ahh small faces, ogden's nut gone flake!
  • ColtNL - November 2, 2011 9:20 a.m.

Is it Tommy? It better be Tommy...!
  • Ultimadrago - November 2, 2011 9:20 a.m.

Los Santos? BAD ASSSSSSSS!! C.J. references, anyone?
  • therawski - November 2, 2011 9:17 a.m.

Doesn't look like it's a next gen game (which is good because no one can afford to up their hardware right now), but it looks interesting. Kinda wanted more of a surprise on setting, but San Andreas was fun, big, and had planes, looks like this one will have all that too. Can't really tell if the protagonist is the narrator, but it won't matter as much as gameplay and control (none mentioned). Overall, would have liked a better reveal, this could have been made by a fan using mods. Cynicism aside, looks pretty.
  • Waltrix - November 2, 2011 9:13 a.m.

YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE AT 0:51 A BLUE CAR WITH "SAN ANDREAS" WRITTEN ON THE NUMBERPLATE. just to clear that up.... we've got two more cities to revisit still people.
  • DICEs - November 2, 2011 9:19 a.m.

Sweet good spot, hope it's right. I bet Las Venturas will look spectacular on this engine.
  • iluvpkmnmonday - November 2, 2011 9:12 a.m.

The first half seemed like GTA:SIMS to me
  • PevMaster - November 2, 2011 9:20 a.m.

Lol you're absolutely right.
  • Fro4show - November 2, 2011 9:08 a.m.

pfft. that was nothing to be all hyped about. Not that I won't try out the game or anything
  • NotSteve - November 2, 2011 9:06 a.m.

Well it definitely LOOKS better than 4 did in trailers. Just hope the combat engine is more fluid too.
  • DICEs - November 2, 2011 9:05 a.m.

The first teaser not to have a release date. hmmm interesting.
  • Zudeo - November 2, 2011 9:05 a.m.

The trailer was pretty cool -- graphics seem crisp. For once, I'd like to see a simultaneous launch on PC. The protagonist sounds laid back but interesting. And the music? That was the best part. I can't wait for Grand Theft Auto V.
  • rob619 - November 2, 2011 9:05 a.m.

Ok kool just seen it I reckon, it said GTV V at the end. Looks ok, who is the playable character though?