• theguyinthecloset - April 21, 2014 7:44 p.m.

No love for Kirrahe's "Hold the line!"?
  • chriszewski - April 21, 2014 11:17 p.m.

Or even Sovereign's introduction on Virmire... Expected it in this list. "Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh; you touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding... There's a realm of existince so far beyond your own, you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I, am Sovereign. Reaper. A label created by the protheans to give voice to their destruction. In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant, we simply 'are'. Your extinction is inevitable. We, are the end of everything."
  • db1331 - April 22, 2014 12:50 p.m.

This right here. I was about a minute away from quitting the game for good. I was just bored with it. Then I met Sovereign, and I had to keep playing after that.
  • bobob101 - April 21, 2014 4:35 p.m.

My absolute Final Fantasy baddy would have to be the detestable clown Kefka. He acts like a real fool throughout the first act, but he has some good lines like: “Read my lips - mercy is for wimps! There's a reason "oppose" rhymes with "dispose"...If they get in your way, kill them!” And then he turns into a god and says: “Life... dreams... hope... Where do they come from? And where do they go...? Such meaningless things... I'll destroy them all!” Just a wonderful, nihilistic, crazy clown who I love.
  • josephgevedon - April 22, 2014 12:17 p.m.

I've always hated Kefka, but yeah he sure was interesting.
  • EAC73 - April 21, 2014 3:25 p.m.

"HYAAAAH HYAH HYAAAAAAAAAAAH HYAAAAH HYAH!"
  • EAC73 - April 21, 2014 3:26 p.m.

Woops, It's link if you guys didn't know.
  • g1rldraco7 - April 21, 2014 2:44 p.m.

" How do you choose to die? My teeth are swords! My claws are spears! My wings are hurricanes! I am fire! I AM DEATH!!" Quoted from Smaug.