- Hands-on play time with upcoming Blizzard Entertainment games
- Discussion panels with Blizzard Entertainment developers
- Competitive and casual tournaments for players to showcase their talents
- Community contests with great prizes
- Commemorative merchandise based on Blizzard Entertainment%26rsquo;s game universes
- More exciting activities and attractions to be announced.
Still, we%26rsquo;ve got a pretty good idea of what Blizzard fans can expect to see for StarCraft II, Diablo III, and World of Warcraft at this year%26rsquo;s convention. So check out ourpredictions, and jointhe speculation party.
May 18, 2010
What will be shown at this year%26rsquo;s BlizzCon?
Our predictions on what fans will see from StarCraft II, Diablo III, and WoW: Cataclysm
The hidden references in World of Warcraft
What He-Man, gnomes, and Brad Pitt have in common
Are expansions ruining World of Warcraft?
We look at common complaints concerning the state of Azeroth