• hardcore_gamer1990 - July 18, 2010 11:49 p.m.

I thought that the Captain Qwark one was an intentional joke, at least...
  • GreyFox87 - July 18, 2010 3:29 p.m.

I'd also wager Altair of Assassin's Creed fame should be added to this list for his 'monk/scholar disguise'. He seamlessly blends into a group of same white robe wearing scholars/monks and walks past guards. Guards who fail to notice that one of this group has a large sword strapped to his back and an assortment of throwing knives strewn across his chest!
  • dpowers - July 17, 2010 7:05 p.m.

very good list. the only one you forgot was harry tipper from time splitters future perfect. him in that guard dress? with his mustache and all walking right past other guards? something ain't right about that
  • YuGiOhisbetterthanMagic - July 16, 2010 5:25 p.m.

what the hell? you could pull the life support? i just dropped a grenade next to him and ran like hell.
  • rxb - July 16, 2010 12:35 p.m.

In the uk version of FF7 Im sure the honey bee section was cut out.
  • FunkSoulBrother - July 16, 2010 11:49 a.m.

Once again a hilarious article by the great minds at Gamesradar
  • philipshaw - July 16, 2010 11:38 a.m.

Great article and the FF7 and MGS3 disguises are the ones that stick out in my mind
  • JayBeat - July 16, 2010 10:18 a.m.

Great article, great photoshops. The stupidity of the disguises amused me to no end when I played Blood Money back in the xbox days.
  • Spybreak8 - July 16, 2010 3:32 a.m.

Haha yeah most of these are just like that due to common sense from testing. All the testers were like wtf why is this so hard!? Ok we can code that out. ^^
  • punkasfuq - July 16, 2010 2:36 a.m.

" Even though Marcus and Dom never bother to conceal they’re insanely manly faces." They're =/= their
  • Thuperman - July 16, 2010 1:51 a.m.

great article, but no MGS cardboard box?
  • batman5273 - July 15, 2010 11:39 p.m.

Great article!
  • Psylockerules - July 15, 2010 11:22 p.m.

clooney line made me guffah!
  • whiteknight1981 - July 15, 2010 10:58 p.m.

@nomnom52 Sly: "How about-a going home-a for some pasta?" (I think) Bently: "That's the WORST Italian accent I've ever heard!" Made me laugh for 5 minutes.
  • nomnom52 - July 15, 2010 10:37 p.m.

but...but...what about the disguises in Sly 3? Those were horrible! Especially the Guard one for Venice... How could the flashlight guards, who were giant wolves, let a teeny raccoon in their midst?
  • MetalReborn - July 15, 2010 10:15 p.m.

ahaha AngryScotsman XD. I drew a giant smiley face on mine, which also entertained me :)
  • Lurkero - July 15, 2010 9:59 p.m.

I always wished they'd have done something different with the Hitman series. I felt uncomfortable walking around as a bald man with a barcade on the back of my head. There was no way people wouldn't have been watching you after seeing that.
  • axelgarcia1 - July 15, 2010 8:59 p.m.

what about Prototype... the disguises are good, but you can run into a base and run on walls and glide around and no one gets suspicious... then u lift a crate and they start shooting you? wtf
  • mdhammer - July 15, 2010 8:29 p.m.

funny article, thank you.
  • RFswitchBlade - July 15, 2010 7:34 p.m.

I always drew an AwesomeFace on the Okami disguise, lol.