• hfghg - April 10, 2011 1:20 p.m.

http://ccshoper.com/ Fashion Female attire spring, personality Men's clothing + Shoes, Travel bag that grabs an eye coat + Chao packet Free transport
  • BertTheTurtle - April 9, 2011 3:42 p.m.

As was mentioned earlier, this list seems tailor-made for the Reapers.
  • mothbanquet - April 9, 2011 12:36 p.m.

Seriously. No Sovereign???
  • razorwiretensho - April 9, 2011 5:01 a.m.

I think AM from I Have No Mouth, And I Must Scream is also worth a mention. I mean, the guy keeps the last few humans alive and damn near immortal just so he can torture them in the most horrifying fashion for all of eternity. AMIRITE?
  • Skykid - April 8, 2011 8:18 p.m.

Yeah, 343 Guilty Spark is a nutjob. Age certainly didn't mellow the crazy factor. *shudders* Still scares the living crap out of me.
  • RacoonHail - April 8, 2011 5:47 p.m.

Seriously? No Durandal from Marathon? That AI manipulated and abused you and other humans for two lengthy games! Yeah he kind of turned into a good guy at the end of the second Marathon, but was a royal dick about it the whole time. He should be on this list.
  • p0wnd - April 8, 2011 5:21 p.m.

How about the computer from the Bioshock 2 DLC, Minerea's den. Or the Decepticions?
  • philipshaw - April 8, 2011 2:19 p.m.

Great list
  • deedob - April 8, 2011 11:43 a.m.

343 Guilty Spark: "Built by the Forerunners, an ancient race of enlightened beings..." [possible spoilers] The forerunners have been revealed to be ANYTHING but enlightened. They were sworn to "protect" the lesser races... as long as they were the dominant species of the galaxy. Otherwise they would wage war on the race threathening their dominion until those other races became "lesser", or were exterminated. They destroyed refugees, prevented the evolution of races, destroyed others, manipulated information and "supressed" any member of their own society who disagreed. The closest thing to space nazis we can find. They have killed themselves for all intent and purposes. Just a bunch of douches.
  • Hobogonigal - April 8, 2011 8:08 a.m.

Guys, Andross from Lylatwars. Otherwise, great list.
  • RicePuddingUK - April 8, 2011 7:11 a.m.

HK-47 is over-rated, he got his ass kicked everytime I had him in my party, I don't think I even had him in my party on my first playthrough of KOTOR.
  • Spybreak8 - April 8, 2011 6:37 a.m.

Man, how the heck can a species of machines that devour a whole galaxy - The Reapers - not be here?! They're so f'n bad mothers that they can mind control slaves with indoctrination! Glados will scream of fear.
  • Myko - April 8, 2011 6:35 a.m.

nice Shodan, loved system shock 2, I remember it as one of the first fps/rpg games that put you in this world by yourself and the twists and turns that went on with the story was something that I have never seen before on a game. Since then Bioshock has come out and very few people realize that it was inspired by system shock, which it kind of put a damper on the game bioshock for the fact that having known that it was made by people that worked on system shock, I pretty much had an idea of what would happen near the end, all in all Bioshock was a great game, very updated from system shock, but I would like to see another system shock remake, would be sweet.
  • TickleSumo - April 8, 2011 6:05 a.m.

Surprised theres no AM fro i have no mouth and i must scream
  • Risonhighmer - April 8, 2011 5:34 a.m.

AM From I Have No Mouth and I Must Scream is definitely the pinnacle of Malicious.
  • Ultima - April 8, 2011 4:48 a.m.

wow I had forgotten all about my first encounter with Mecha-Hitler and his chain gun arms, ahhhh good times! (p.s - why do most comments lately seem intent on mentioning things that are not in the article instead of things that are?)
  • EnragedTortoise1 - April 8, 2011 3:15 a.m.

I Have No Mouth And I Must Vouch For A.M.
  • aequitas13 - April 8, 2011 2:31 a.m.

No Mech Servants/Sentinels from Thief II? "Please be warned: A misguided soul. All should hear the words of Karras... the words of Karras." and "Unauthorized Human. Thou Shalt Not Escape!" Not quite on par with Glados or Shodan, but definitely added to the fear factor in that game.
  • shodan561 - April 8, 2011 2:25 a.m.

yay! Shodan gets some love!!! Ever since i played SS2 i have used Shodan561 as my game name for everything lol.
  • NotBraze - April 8, 2011 2:17 a.m.

I desperately want to play System Shock 2, but I'm on a Mac and I have no way of playing it. If only they'd rerelease it over XBLA. 15th Anniversary maybe? Also, I agree that Reapers would have been a good candidate for this list. GLaDOS may have wiped out an entire team of scientists, but the Reapers have been repeatedly wiping out all organic life every 50,000 years and use the left overs to reproduce. “We impose order on the chaos of organic evolution. You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.” Can't get much more malicious than that