• rballa2 - November 26, 2012 9:05 p.m.

Well said, gloing31.
  • brickman409 - November 26, 2012 3:02 p.m.

what about red faction Armageddon? that game sucked compared to it's predecessor Guerrilla.
  • Bloodstorm - November 26, 2012 3:20 p.m.

Not really the point of the article
  • brickman409 - November 26, 2012 8:09 p.m.

well Armageddon is forgettable too, well unless you remember it for killing the red faction series forever.
  • winner2 - November 26, 2012 2:34 p.m.

It's a shame about Wolfenstein, it's actually pretty good.
  • into the sound - November 26, 2012 2:01 p.m.

Phantasy Star Online III: C.A.R.D. Revolution (ugh) Phantasy Star Universe (better, but no) Sonic anything after Sonic 3 ...and I'm still disappointed over Perfect Dark.
  • oithatsmywallet - November 26, 2012 1:13 p.m.

Azure dreams!
  • bass88 - November 26, 2012 1:13 p.m.

Any chance you could improve your spelling and grammar? I know you're a spamming bastard but if you wrote shit that was readable you would be conveying a sense of professionalism.
  • bass88 - November 26, 2012 11:33 a.m.

If anybody cares, I do recommend Twisted Metal. The multiplayer is actually very good (my main disappointment is that they didn't include Cage Mode as part of the online game) and combat is very deep and satisfying. Also, unlike many games the unlocks do not overpower you so newcomers shouldn't feel too left out. And I'm not just saying that because my avatar is Calypso.
  • Bloodstorm - November 26, 2012 11:12 a.m.

I'd say Overlord 2, but then was Overlord really all that remembered to begin with? Both good games, both completely forgotten.
  • sagebeast - November 26, 2012 10:27 a.m.

I thought this article was going to be all about Duke Nukem...
  • Moondoggie1157 - November 26, 2012 9:18 a.m.

You know, I wouldn't have really considered Wolfentstien or Golden Sun: Dark Dawn forgettable. Sure they weren't as great as their respective originals, but they were still pretty good. I loved the new Twisted Metal, it was another pretty good game, definitely not forgettable... Do we have the same idea of what forgettable is?
  • Bloodstorm - November 26, 2012 10:32 a.m.

Just because you remember them, doesn't mean they aren't forgettable. No one is out there holding a conversation about Wolfenstein or the newest Twisted Metal, except here, in which we are only talking about them because they are on a list of forgettable games.
  • Moondoggie1157 - November 26, 2012 7:11 p.m.

I beg to differ, all three of those games have stuck in my head for various reasons... Damn my personal opinions!
  • Bloodstorm - November 29, 2012 8:34 a.m.

Again, not saying they were or weren't memorable to you in particular, clearly they were. I'm saying that just because you remember them fondly, and quite well, doesn't change the games being overall forgettable to the gaming community in general. It's got nothing to do with your opinions on the games, as it was never said once that they were wrong.
  • bamb0o-stick - November 26, 2012 11:33 a.m.

I remember playing Wolfenstein and telling myself, "Hey this is a pretty good solid game from Raven." But I really cannot recall ever finishing it or not. It really was forgettable for me, all I remember are magic zombie Nazis and using a special relic as a weapon, but that's it.
  • Bionichute - November 26, 2012 8:30 a.m.

I count AT LEAST 5 great games on this list. Pretty shitty list if you ask me.
  • christian-shaffer - November 26, 2012 11:06 a.m.

The list isn't about whether or not the game is good, it's about whether or not it's forgettable. To the majority, they are forgettable. To you, they may not be. You sir, are in the minority. Forgettable doesn't mean bad.
  • CitizenWolfie - November 26, 2012 4:20 a.m.

Manhunt 2 was largely forgotten. It got a lot of press before release due to it being so violent (and using Wii's motion controls probably didn't help), but once the edited version was released, seemingly without anyone knowing, I never heard much about it afterwards. That might be more to do with it being a bit crap though, if my unfinished copy is anything to go by.