• CoolBowling - August 13, 2010 12:22 a.m.

Awesome as usual
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - August 12, 2010 11:34 p.m.

Butterfly dogs sealed the deal for me.
  • GamesRadarLizzieCuevas - August 12, 2010 11:25 p.m.

Just so everyone is aware, that trailer for Candy World III was only released this week. However, the game is already out! Those brave enough can actually download it here: http://www.brothersoft.com/games/candy-world-heart-of-heaven-tome-iii.html ...you know you want to play it.
  • GOD - August 12, 2010 11:01 p.m.

Chris, you dissapoint me, how could you let Lizzie beat you to the penispilot joke? Also, interesting "game trailer" for Candy(how is this even a game and not some crappy flash for 7 year old girls?)World III where nothing actually happened except for the flight of a magicly airborne invertebrate butterfly-dog that displayed that the game had no physics that weren't broken, that being said I can't wait for it's release. So you can make fun of it then aswell.
  • 2Girls1CupOfSorrow - August 12, 2010 10:59 p.m.

Candy World 3 filled my head with pure fuck lol
  • R_U_Guys_From_British - August 12, 2010 10:36 p.m.

Candy world 3 just annoyed me, how can games of this quality be released?!
  • juicenpancakes - August 12, 2010 10:33 p.m.

I think you guys provided a fantastic service to the internet. The awareness of Candy World III has grown exponentially.
  • Metroidhunter32 - August 12, 2010 10:21 p.m.

This was the first Trailer Trash I've watched, and I'm thinking I need to watch the rest.
  • geneticallyalteredsupergiraffeejaculatinggrenades - August 12, 2010 10:14 p.m.

Really entertaining episode this week. I must say that I'm starting to look forward to this just as much as I do Talkradar.
  • MidgetSmurf - August 12, 2010 10:02 p.m.

halo: reach, call of duty: black ops, and medal of honour have no chance of winning game of the year now thanks to candy world 3
  • 510BrotherPanda - August 12, 2010 9:56 p.m.

Poor Viggo Mortensen. That character model looks more like Vagoo More Cunt Son.
  • IsaacFenix - August 12, 2010 9:47 p.m.

that last game looked hideous. Perhaps it was the product of a mentally disabled cat dreaming of ways to torture dogs?
  • FunnyNameHere - August 12, 2010 9:41 p.m.

I honestly hope no one ever makes a game out of your dreams Chris.
  • humpiedumpie - August 12, 2010 9:37 p.m.

Candyworld3 is the best trailer i've ever seen haha
  • GamesRadarCarolynGudmundson - August 12, 2010 9:37 p.m.

candy world 3 is mesmerizing... i actually kind of want to play it now.
  • juicenpancakes - August 12, 2010 9:23 p.m.

You three are too attractive. You make me feel bad about myself.
  • JeffGoldblum1 - August 12, 2010 9:18 p.m.

Keep these Brett, Lizzie and Chris. You guys have pretty good chemistry.
  • Cyberninja - August 12, 2010 9:18 p.m.

sweet t38 is ready.
  • AngryScotsman - August 12, 2010 9:13 p.m.

And I just finished watching episode seven! Everything's coming up Scotsman.