• wesser22 - February 8, 2012 5:59 a.m.

Well this is a sad day! :( Best of luck Nath, if there's one job worth leaving GRUK for I guess its R*! Congrats and you will be sorely missed. Been listening for over 2 years now and have loved every minute!
  • CreepingDeath666 - February 8, 2012 5:39 a.m.

Nathan should be replaced with a Chocobo who can play co-op with the gaming monkey on the podcast
  • CreepingDeath666 - February 8, 2012 5:26 a.m.

I wish you luck in all your future endeavours Nathan
  • Joey_Connell - February 8, 2012 5:25 a.m.

The only sutible replacement is Nellie, Nathans Dragon Quest character. This would make sure we never forget nath seeing as he spent 90% of the podcasts talking about him. Also his mouse could join the gaming monkey for some real shenanigans.Best of luck nath, I first came to gamesradar when you joined from psm3 and it won't be the same without you.
  • DannyMB - February 8, 2012 5:23 a.m.

Theres some properly disturbing photoshops in that montage... Good luck Nath! Very, very jealous of your new job!
  • ShortFuse - February 8, 2012 5:13 a.m.

Best of luck Nath! Also, what's the best way of sending in fan art?
  • soggysage - February 8, 2012 5:19 a.m.

It used to be the forums but they're about to get nuked, Twitter maybe?
  • ShortFuse - February 8, 2012 5:23 a.m.

Yeah, heard about the forums... I guess Twitter/Email is the way forward isn't it...
  • Tangerine - February 8, 2012 5:06 a.m.

Cheers for all the great times Nathan :)
  • soggysage - February 8, 2012 5:05 a.m.

Good luck Nate, we'll all miss you. Good luck at Rockstar and try and leak as much of GTAV for us as possible! But Boris Johnson should totally replace you
  • speno93 - February 8, 2012 4:49 a.m.

going to miss you Nathan, but good luck in all your future endevours. Looking foreward to listening.
  • PistonTwister - February 8, 2012 4:48 a.m.

I think Nate should come on a skype call for the podcast every so often as Gameradar's industry insider! Best of luck for the future man. Whos going to reign Cundy in now!
  • Redeater - February 8, 2012 4:46 a.m.

Jesus Christ!!! Damn I hope Gamesradar is going to survive. They sure have been losing a bunch of people lately. Good luck Nate!
  • ConfidentSheep - February 8, 2012 4:41 a.m.

This is such a shame I'm gonna add my first ever comment. :( I've been listening to the podcast for over a year and it won't be the same without you, Nathan! Good luck with whatever you do in the future!
  • YouAreTearingMeApartAntista - February 8, 2012 4:31 a.m.

Roman Bellic would be a great replacement host, just for the synergy him and Cundy would have. We'd have so my teeties in our ears we wouldn't know what to do. Also, bye Nath, you will be missed XO
  • ithurtstopoop - February 8, 2012 4:31 a.m.

End of an era. Nath gone, forums closing, no more fan art. I don't feel like living anymore.
  • ithurtstopoop - February 8, 2012 4:24 a.m.

Bye Nath. *sob sob*
  • GhostNappa2k10 - February 8, 2012 4:21 a.m.

Sahz, as not only would there be an epic afro, but Sazh is happy-go-lucky, and you get a bonus chocobo chick! Byebye, Nathan, we'll all miss you :(
  • Joco84 - February 8, 2012 4:12 a.m.

Best of luck to ya Nathan, you'll be sorely missed! :(