• LittleTaco - June 26, 2009 4:42 p.m.

man after the child molestation charges ppl NEVER looked at michael the same way there is SOO many shows and ppl that make fun of MJ about it thats y i only knew MJ as a child molester and not the king of pop like most ppl who grew up wth him did
  • Ransom - June 26, 2009 4:03 p.m.

Really wish I could have grown up knowing him as a singer, but I've only known him as that creepy child molester
  • jmohan - June 26, 2009 3:13 p.m.

:( Soooooo sad he's gone he was a musical legend! And not all of the younger generation will remember him for the sex scandal - I'm only 15 and I think he's the greatest pop singer ever! RIP
  • Luiman04 - June 26, 2009 1:17 p.m.

Michael Jackson was one of the best pop artists...he will be missed
  • dreamgor - June 26, 2009 11:08 a.m.

MJ R.I.P. you were a cool guy even for us who didn't know much about you:)"open up your world." recaptcha: ophelia scored O_o
  • allthegoodnameswheretaken - June 26, 2009 10:43 a.m.

its so sad that younger people remember Micheal for the sex scandal and not for his music.Lol maybe well get guitar hero jackson soon?
  • nutella - June 26, 2009 7:53 a.m.

i was one youtube when i first saw this and i couldnt believe, i left it but then went on it again then it hit me, searched mj in google and bloody hell did i feel sad
  • mertor3190 - June 26, 2009 7:36 a.m.

Man it sucks, its weird how just all of a sudden he died. He was the greatest icon but his legacy will live forever. Remember what Dave Chappelle said: "He made Thriller...Thriller"
  • smallberry - June 26, 2009 5:08 a.m.

Damn it sucks that He's gone. Say what you will about his personal life and looks but that guy was a great Entertainer. No one can dispute that. I'm going to go and listen to Billie Jean now. Great article guys.
  • Samael - June 26, 2009 5:06 a.m.

I wonder if they will ever build that huge statue of him in the Las Vegas desert now?
  • GIJoe01 - June 26, 2009 4:16 a.m.

Dark day for me folks. Glad to know the Rdar knows how to respect those who deserve it.
  • super-saint - June 26, 2009 3:44 a.m.

what?!? Mj died? no effin way!!! well at least my freind cant crack jokes about him anymore
  • Silvermech - June 26, 2009 3:26 a.m.

I've heard two of Michael's songs. They were fine, but I'm not realy into pop. Would'nt like to meet him though, or many celebritie's for that matter.Michael's an ok guy inmy book
  • NotBraze - June 26, 2009 3:14 a.m.

@Mavarious I'm sure his sales will increase but he already has the best selling album ever, so it's not like it'll be any major event. It's a shame that Michael Jackson went borderline Howard Hughes in his later life, because he was an absolutely brilliant artist, Thriller deserves every cent that puts it at No. 1. I hope he's remembered for his artistry and not for his controversy. R.I.P. Side-thought: I wonder if McCartney will get back the rights to his music now?
  • batman5273 - June 26, 2009 3:08 a.m.

my favorite mj moment was going to disney world the first time and seeing the 3-d movie caption e/o. i loved the movie. also how many times were mj songs being played during an "all-skate" at the roller rinks?
  • Mavarious - June 26, 2009 2:31 a.m.

Someone was shouting about this in WoW a few hours ago and I didn't believe them until I turned the news on. I wonder how much album sales will shoot up with all this news coverage of him. I'm gonna get on itunes and see if thriller makes top seller.
  • sgloomy - June 26, 2009 2:22 a.m.

No matter what has been said, he was one of the greatest artists of our time and he will be missed. R.I.P. Michael Jackson
  • futur3frank - June 26, 2009 2:05 a.m.

listening to "Do You Remember" at this moment...as much as we all made fun of MJ, he will be sorely missed.
  • Fuqwon - June 26, 2009 2:03 a.m.

I think Liuya is right. Gamesradars published this article 2 hours before michael jackson died.LOL
  • ChrisAntistaSmellsLikePizza - June 26, 2009 1:59 a.m.

Lol, I just woke up from a nap. This article lead me to do a quick google search and wow . . . MJ is dead guys!?!?!?!? Well, at least MJ's GR tribute gave me a good laugh and indirectly finding out the sad news. It's the end of an era folks . . . BRING ON THE HOLOGRAMS!!!!! Though I don't think it works like that.