Topics

E3 E3 2013

• MyriamD - July 7, 2013 11:54 a.m.

Please tell me someone else got the significance of naming a scifi-styled rodent Minsc. Please tell me SOMEONE knows how much more on the nose Boo would be. I refuse to believe in a coincidence XD
  • mudpooch - June 18, 2013 9:13 a.m.

BF4 won best graphics and best game WHAT a freakin bad rotten joke that is cause that game deserved neither of those awards. This is the first best of E3 article that I've read and I certainly do not hope that more gaming publications have gone down the route of giving undeserved games such high standing awards. But other then that it was a half decent list with a few surprises and a couple of funny moments...
  • Omrikon - June 16, 2013 3:15 p.m.

I recommend a "Best Swag" award. Among the countless bags, buttons, shirts and stickers, the winner was Guns of Icarus with their bullet-shaped thumb drives. Runner up was definitely the mask being handed out at the Payday booth.
  • DragonLord23 - June 16, 2013 8:38 a.m.

I think you guys need a best Assassins Creed game category next year.
  • Fireninjastar - June 16, 2013 7:34 a.m.

I think the reason Nintendo was SO CLOSE but fell off the competetion, especially with their amazing lineup is because of most LPers. Being whiny little brats about thier Ad Revenue claims.
  • TaserLime - June 15, 2013 9:31 p.m.

IT'S MOST GRAPHICS NOT BEST GRAPHICS #tetris
  • PatHan-bHai - June 15, 2013 1:41 p.m.

LOL!!
  • pokepark7 - June 15, 2013 1:19 p.m.

Hay this years E3 was great even though there were multiple errors. So i still want to know who did have the Best shirt of this years E3?
  • Fireninjastar - June 15, 2013 7:18 a.m.

Best game using old ideas: Sonic Lost World Runner up: Super Mario 3D world
  • shawksta - June 15, 2013 11:06 a.m.

The funny part is that the Sonic team is unaware of the fact that they used Sonic Xtreme XD
  • Fireninjastar - June 15, 2013 3:10 p.m.

That's why we have Sonic Retro, good sir!
  • Aenslend - June 15, 2013 7:13 a.m.

K I'm jus sayin but that redacted pic kinda looks like it could be shadow of colossus, which would be awesome, but almost any game looks like that nowadays :(
  • cricket0 - June 15, 2013 12:24 p.m.

Actually, i recognized it as a screenshot from The Last Guardian, which is being made by the same people as Shadow of the Colossus.
  • SpadesSlick - June 15, 2013 4:13 a.m.

I really hope Sunset Overdrive doesn't get the Overstrike treatment. I want that game so much.
  • pl4y4h - June 14, 2013 8:57 p.m.

Lol Videogamertv did one of these. Noteable awards were giving CoD the "Best Use of Dog" Award and Witcher 3 the "Most Likely not to be Complete Arse" Award
  • talleyXIV - June 14, 2013 7:16 p.m.

I love how your articles get more and more ridiculous as they go on. The awards get sillier and sillier.
  • Squander - June 14, 2013 3:31 p.m.

oh you guys missed "the best trailer award" which goes to Metal Gear Solid 5, most epic and provoking trailer I've seen for a long time